Chapter 46

Sameera's P.O.V.

I talked to my father.

I texted this to Aayansh the very next day. I don't know why but I just felt like I needed to inform him. He is the one because of whom I talked to him.

I went to the office. It's nice working here now and I just love my cabin.

Before starting my work, I looked at my parents picture which I kept on the table.

I miss you Mumma and Papa.

Just then my phone pinged with a message.

Nikhil.

He hasn't stopped calling or texting me. He keeps apologizing and requesting me to forgive him and give him another chance. I have been ignoring him ever since. But this needs to stop. I will do something but right now I need to concentrate on my work.

I have completely drowned myself in work. I want to make the best of the opportunity that I have got. So, I try to work as much as possible to give my best.

I even missed my lunch break to work in the project I was doing. While I was working, Kriti barged in my cabin.

She looked to have come directly to me from her college. She had her bag with her which she takes to college.

"May I know what brings my little sister to my office at this hour?" I asked her. This is the first time she came to my office. But looking at her I can clearly say she is not here just to pay a visit to her sister. She is here for some reason.

"Okay. So you know what happened? I was with Karthik. We were just leaving the college campus and just talking. And I had this weird realisation. I guess I like Karthik!" She said.

"And he likes you as well!" I commented.

"I do not know." She said.

"I am telling you! I have seen it in his eyes. He likes you. Shit, this can't happen. Kriti, you know he is Ayan's younger brother. This will not be right! No Kriti. You can't date him." I told her.

"I know but I like him." She said with sadness. I felt bad seeing my sister sad and a little guilty at the fact that I am the reason she can't be with the person she likes.

But, I know better than to suggest her to pursue her love.

Before we could discuss more on this topic, the door of my cabin opened and Kavya entered. I hope she hadn't heard anything.

"Sameera, I need you to look at these designs. Some intern made this but I think it will go best with your clients." She said.

"Ok. I will look up at these." I said.

"And from now on Jenny Sebastian is your client." She ordered.

Not Jenny Sebastian. I didn't like her the last time.

"But she was Chhavi's client." I said.

"She is overburdened right now. So, I want you to take care of that. She is one of our most important and oldest clients so please take care of that. If you have any problem ask Chhavi." She said.

"Okay. I will." I assured her.

After that she started leaving but turned once again and looked at Kriti and then at me and said, "I want both of you sisters to be away from my brothers. I hope you understand?"

I didn't say anything and she didn't wait for a reply and left my cabin.

What does she thinks of herself?

"What will we do now?" Kriti asked me.

"I told you, you and Karthik are not a good idea!"

"But I like him, and if he likes me as well, then I don't want to give up on my love!" She said.