Chapter 14 (Past)

Sameera's P.O.V.

The next day I went to Dad's office and spotted Aayansh sitting on his desk engrossed in his work.

"Ayan?" I called him to grab his attention.

He looked towards me and his expression changed. Now there was a smirk plastered on his usually serious face.

"Yes Miss Oberoi?" He asked teasingly.

"Umm..I am.... Umm...I..I came to say..."

"Yes you came to say?"

"Sorry!" I finally forced that word out of my mouth.

His smirk grew bigger, "The satisfaction of hearing this word from Miss Sameera's mouth. By the way I won!"

"You didn't! The challenge was for a day. It's more than a day!" I protested.

"Anyway I got to listen this precious 5 letter word from your mouth. That's enough for me!" He said. I showed him my tongue.

I was leaving the office because I wanted to go to meet Nikhil at his house to surprise him and maybe say him what I have been trying to since ages but Dad saw me and asked me to go to some NGO for some charity with Mr. Saxena. So I was waiting in the office from where I would go with him and planned to meet Nikhil later in the day. Sometimes I think not me but Mr. Saxena is my boss. Okay, I know I am not the boss technically but I am boss's daughter. Is there any difference?

Couldn't Mr. Saxena come to home and we could have gone from there. But no according to my Dad he is a more busy person that I am. So here I am.

My day became worst when I saw Mr. Saxena talking with that bastard, as if they are long lost brothers. He talks to me like I am a lazy employee of the office and there he is laughing with that asshole after ruining my day.

"Mr. Saxena," I called, "shouldn't we be leaving."

"Oh! Yes Sameera but I wasn't expecting to see you on time." He mocked at me.

Didn't he knew I was already in office? But no, he had to make fun of me infront of Ayan.

"Yes Mr. Saxena I had to be on time because I was already here. But you know I hate tardiness and you are wasting my time since," I looked at my watch luckily I wore today, "5 minutes and 31 seconds." I said choosing a random time approximately.

"Not 5 minutes Sameera, it's been only 3 minutes and anyway you don't have anything important to do. You can very well wait for some more time till I complete some very important work before leaving." He said making me glare at him and making Mr. Aayansh Idiot Singhania giggle. I glared at him too. Well I can't say anything to Mr. Irritating Saxena.

The moment he left Aayansh started laughing.

"Will you stop now?" I asked showing displeasure.

"Just see you face once. You too will laugh!" Now he is getting on my nerves.

"You asshole!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"Mind your language!" He ordered me as if I am going to listen to his orders.

"I will..." I said still pointing my fingers at him and going little closer to him.

"You will what? Huh? You said you will ask your Dad to fire me but see I am still here. Infact I remember someone had to say sorry to someone because of that." He said still giggling and teasing me. I still haven't forgotten that sorry and trust me it didn't go well with me.

"I hate you!" I screamed at him.

His reaction was completely unexpected. He stopped laughing, he didn't say I hate you back to me but he was just staring at me as if I said something that I shouldn't have had said or something he didn't wanted me to say.