Chapter 43

Sameera's P.O.V.

I stood in front of Singhania Studios' main office, gaping at the building in front of me. Admiring the structure. How many floors is it even? Fifteen? Eighteen?

I entered the office and my eyes bulged out. This is his fucking office! The interiors were so beautiful. Even better than Dad's office!

 Even better than Dad's office!

I went to the reception desk and asked the lady who was sitting on it, "Can you please tell me where Mr

I went to the reception desk and asked the lady who was sitting on it, "Can you please tell me where Mr. Aayansh Singhania's office is?"

"Ma'am do you have an appointment with Mr. Singhania?" She asked me politely.

"No, actually I am his employee. I just want to talk to him. I am a fashion designer under his sister." I answered.

"Ok, I get it Ma'am. Let me ask Mr. Singhania if he is available." She said.

"Thank you!"

"Can you help me with your name please?" She asked.

"Sameera Oberoi." Her eyebrows arched with recognition. I don't know how she would know me but the most obvious guess is the news headlines. I don't know when all these will leave me. I hate you Nikhil Ahuja for putting me through this!

She then called somebody, probably Ayan and after she was finished she told apologetically, "I am sorry ma'am, but sir is busy right now in a meeting. He can't meet you."

"It's okay I can wait." I said and went to sit in the waiting area.

The receptionist called after me..." But ma'am," but I ignored her. I know Ayan is avoiding me but today I am going to meet him even if I have to wait for the entire day.

It's 8 p.m. in the evening. I wonder what meeting he would have so late. But nevertheless I waited for him to finish it.

After half an hour I started getting bored so I scrolled through Instagram for sometime. I saw a reel of a girl teaching how to drape a saree. There are so many women out their making reels about fashion and innovative ideas like how to make a crop top out of a t-shirt, dupatta or even jeans.