Chapter 42

Sameera's P.O.V.

I reached the studio an hour late. Luckily, Aayansh wasn't at the studio. Otherwise he wouldn't leave the chance to humiliate me for being late.

I went towards my desk only to find that my position was preoccupied by a new intern.

Did he really ask me to come and rejoin or I just misunderstood him?

I went to Kavya's office expecting her to know about Aayansh's whereabouts.

But she wasn't in her cabin as well.

I called Ayan but he didn't pick my phone! Great! I think I should just leave!

I was just going to leave when Mr. Advait, Aayansh's P.A. stopped me.

"Sameera, I have been waiting for you since so long." He said the moment he saw me.

"Do you want something?" I asked him.

"Aayansh sir asked me to give you the contract of your appointment and show you your cabin." He responded.

Cabin? CABIN? Did he really say cabin?

I am going to have a cabin! Not a cubicle! Aayansh kept his promise. He gave me my job back and now I am officially a designer at Singhania Studios.

"Can we see my office first?" I asked Advait.

"Yeah sure!" He said and then showed me the cabin. It was not on the same floor as Aayansh and Kavya's which I am happy about, but on the floor where Chhavi and other designers' cabins are.

My office was smaller that Aayansh and Kavya's and even Chhavi's. Not that I have any problem. I instantly fell in love with it.

This is going to my workroom for the next, I don't know how many days. But this is the place I certainly can call mine. This is my office!

There is a table, a chair on one side and two on the other and a shelf. Nice. There was a big window behind my chair just like every other cabin in this office has.

 There was a big window behind my chair just like every other cabin in this office has

I sat on my chair and Advait sat opposite to me.

He gave me the contract. There wasn't much to read. He explained me the clauses, though it was not needed since I already understood them the last time. There's only one difference. No clause mentioning employment for 'a month' after which my performance may decide whether I would be officially appointed or not!

I signed the document and saw Aayansh had already signed. After that Advait left.

I decorated my table and kept all my things like they were on my previous desk.

I guess now happy times are back. Everyone knows Nikhil Ahuja's truth! The whole world does. I have a perfect job. I am a designer now.

I remember Aayansh's words. I will make sure you get a launch in your own name under our label. He didn't talk about my role! So I have to talk to him about it.