Chapter 16 (Past)

Aayansh's P. O. V.

She came and kept the bouquet on the stand and started holding me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked not getting what she was upto.

"Helping you. You said that you want to go to the washroom, right?"

Oh yea!

She helped me to go to the washroom and then helped me to my way back to my bed and she also helped me to sit on the bed. She was treating me like I am a two year old kid.

After I was seated, she asked me, "What do you want me to bring for you to eat?"

"Don't worry Kavya is bringing me lunch."

"Ohh okay. Are you feeling better now? " She asked me.

"I hate this bed." I whined. How long will I have to stay in bed and ask people to help me walk.

"Why isn't it comfortable? I didn't know that. Wait, let me complain to the authorities." She got tensed and started getting up.

"Sameera, the bed is fine."

"But you said..."

"I meant I don't want to stay lying like this. I feel wasted. I want to work."

"Oh! I thought that you didn't like THIS bed." She said as realisation hit her. "By the way don't worry, I have talked to Dad to give you leave for a week. You can take rest properly."

What!!! How dare she? She took my one week's peace.

"Sameera I said I want to work."

"I think you shouldn't take stress too much right now. You should take rest." She adviced me. Didn't she hear what I said.

I don't get why people don't understand the importance of working hard and keeping yourself busy. If I'll keep taking rest then that will make me crazy.

"Ayan?" She called me after a long silence. I don't know why she keeps calling me Ayan but I think... I like it.

"Yes?"

"Thankyou very very much. I can't express how grateful I am. If you wouldn't have been there then I don't know what those goons would have done to me. And I am really sorry that because of me you are here in hospital." She spoke.

"It's ok. It's not your fault and there's nothing to thank me. I couldn't help you. It was you who saved us. I don't even remember properly what happened because I was unconscious."

"It's not like that. You came in time..." She started but the door opened and Kavya entered the room having my breakfast in her hand.

"I got your breakfast... Oh hi Sameera! I didn't know you were here." Kavya spoke.

"I came just a while ago."

Kavya fed me my breakfast while Sameera stayed silent.

After sometime she excused herself to use the restroom. While she was gone Kavya asked, "By the way what were you doing there?"

"I can't find Dad's watch so I went to search for it in the orphanage I went to a day before. But I couldn't find it." There was sadness on her face as well as we lost the only thing that we had left with us that belonged to Dad. I shouldn't be so careless.

After sometime Sameera returned and asked, "Hey what will you do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe sulk!" I stated honestly.

"Why don't you watch something?" She suggested.

"I don't watch TV." I said as rudely as I could. I don't know why I show her unnecessary rudeness all the time. I hate her. Yes, that is the reason. I hate her. But then why does I want her to care for me. It shouldn't matter to me whether she cares for me or not.