Chapter 6

The next I entered the Studio and sat on my desk. The moment I kept my bag on the table, Rajan Bhaiya came and said, "Today actually Aayansh sir is calling you."

Now what does that idiot wants from me.

I went to his cabin and knocked.

"Come in!" He said from the inside.

I entered and sat on the chair in front of his table.

"Did I ask you to sit?" He said without even looking at me for once.

"What! Can't I even sit now without your permission?!"

"I am really sorry that I expected someone like you to show some basic courtesy." He said sarcastically.

"Why have you called me?" I asked getting irritated with every second.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He said in the same teasing tone. "Oh maybe you are working on my orders right?"

"I don't get what you are trying to say? You asked me to make those designs and I am making them." I said confused not knowing exactly what he is trying to say.

From the corner of my eyes I saw his demeanor change completely. Just a few seconds earlier he looked as if he is in a pleasant mood and is joking but now his face was serious.

He got up from his seat and came closer towards me and looked downwards to me.

"What did you say to Chhavi?" He asked me.

What did I say to Chhavi?

Oh shit! He is talking about that! Two days ago I said Chhavi that I am doing Aayansh's work so that she doesn't overburden me. How did he got to know about that?

"You said I can't tell anybody about our deal and I didn't say anything if you are asking about that."

"I asked what did you say to Chhavi?" He asked a bit louder this time.

Why is he always in such a foul mood?

"I said that I am working on your orders." I confessed.

"And why did you say so?"

"Because it's true! Didn't you order me to make those designs?" I pointed out.

"What I also asked is to keep working with Chhavi just the way you were!" He said still looking into my eyes trying to intimidate me. Not trying to, he actually was intimidating me.

"You didn't! You only said no one should..."

"Shut up!" He said loudly making me flinch.

Then he went back to his seat and sat before speaking to me again.

"Since you already said that you are working on my orders, let's make it true. From now on I will tell you what to do!"

"I am already doing..." He interrupted me once again.

"Go to the tailor, and bring the dress that he will give you." He ordered me.

I thought I was saved from Chhavi, but if I would have known that if not Chhavi then Aayansh personally will make my life miserable then I would have never pulled that stunt.

The tailor's shop was close to the studio so I decided to walk.

He showed me so many dresses that were to be taken back. How could I take so many. Aayansh only said to bring one dress.

So, I called him to ask which one I have to bring.

"Bring all of them!" He ordered me after I told him that there are many dresses he is giving me.