Chapter 50

Sameera's P.O.V.

I took a vase kept on the night stand and hit him hard on his head with it.

He fell on the ground in just seconds. Instantly, blood started gushing out.

Oh no! What have I done!

The blood kept flowing down continuously.

I sat beside him and said, "Nikhil. Nikhil please don't close your eyes. I'm so sorry. Please keep your eyes open." I kept telling him that.

But he closed his eyes and his breathing became slower and his pulse was slower.

What should I do?

I called for an ambulance. When the ambulance didn't reach on time, I grew restless. I need to take him to the hospital myself. But, how I manage alone.

I can't ask the hotel staff, they are going to ask me a lot of questions. I don't have much time and I don't want to get into any trouble.

I should call my father. That will be a good option. But my house is too far. He is going to take a lot of time to come. We don't have that much time.

I can't call him and stress him if he is going to be useless in this situation.

What can I do now?

Tears kept flowing down my eyes. What have I done! How did I get myself involved in a situation like this!

I shouldn't have had come here. Nothing like this would have happened then. But I wanted to give him a chance! Why? Because Ayan didn't give me one.

Ayan? Ayan!

He can help me. His office is nearby.

But will he?

Will he take the inconvenience just to help me?

Will he even pick up my call? Especially after everything that happened earlier today in his office?

At least it's worth a try?

I called him and he picked up at the last ring.

"Ayan?" I called restlessly.

"Is something wrong Sameera? You sound worried." He said.

"I need your help. Please. Can you come to this hotel?" I cried on the phone.

How do I always manage to mess up everything?!

"Where are you Sameera?" He asked me.

I gave him the address and he instantly agreed to come.

He reached in ten minutes while I kept monitoring his breathing.

"Oh my god! How did this happen, Sameera?" He asked me the moment he entered.

"I-I...He...he..he was drunk. He was drunk an-and..."

"We will talk later. We don't have time now. Let's take him to the hospital!" He said.

He helped me take Nikhil to the hospital.

He told the hotel and hospital staff that he was drunk and so he slipped and hit his head with a vase, when they saw us taking him.

I didn't tell him anything. So, I don't know why he lied without knowing how he got hurt.

I was sitting in the waiting area of the hospital. Luckily, we reached on time and the doctors could save Nikhil.

What if Nikhil says the truth to the police after waking up. I don't want to get jailed. I didn't want to hurt him!