Chapter 65

Sameera's P.O.V.

He didn't listen.

He didn't even give me a chance to say what I wanted to say.

Again.

Just like last time. Just like that time five years ago, he trusted the picture and that stupid message and didn't even listen to me.

This time as well, he just saw something and trusted it.

I wanted to explain him everything. Yes.

I didn't want to marry him. Also yes.

I am not ready, yet. I want time. I need time.

But, I do like him. I love him.

I looked at his retreating back. I want to shout at him, scold him, scream at him and say he is wrong.

But, I stood numb looking at his retreating back.

"What happened didi?" Kriti asked me.

What happened?

Nikhil fucked my life once again.

He said, he just wanted to talk and apologize. And I trusted his words. I am a fool!

"Sameera, think about it once. We still have time. We can decide to not go ahead with this divorce. Please forgive me!"

"Nikhil, it's over. I can't be in a relationship where there is no love, no respect!"

"I love you, Sameera and even you do."

"I don't Nikhil. And I know even you don't."

"You love me Sameera. You do."

"I don't!" I snapped at him.

"How can you not? You always did!"

"I did. I don't anymore. And it's you who is to blame. You ended things."

"I don't care, Sameera. We can't get divorced! That's final. You'll have to understand."

"I know why you don't want to divorce me. Because you want my father to invest in your business. Help you clean your image in the media once again, right. You just want to use me to get to my father!"

"No, that's not true, Sam. I love you. I was a fool to not understand how much I love you. I was wrong. I never realised how lucky I was to have you. But, now I have realised it, Sam. Please give me one chance."

"I am not a fool to trust your same lies twice. I made that mistake once. You are a fool if you think, I will make the same mistake again!"

"No, this time I am completely honest. Trust me , I can prove it to you."

"How will you prove it?" I asked him.

Let's see what he can do. Whatever it is nothing can change my opinion about him and decision about the divorce.

But he caught me off gaurd by coming closer to me and smashing his lips on mine.

Before, I could even react, Ayan was already there and he misunderstood the situation once again.

"Nothing." I replied to my sister. I was not in the mood to talk to her either and explain anything.

We took Nikhil to the hospital. Karthik thankfully helped us a lot. It's feeling like deja vu. I was here in this very hospital sometime back while Nikhil was in the hospital bed with severe injuries. The fear is also the same. Last time I was scared for myself but this time for Ayan.