Chapter 7

The next two days were same. Working on my designs and on Chhavi's orders simultaneously. I still haven't completed my floral print designs but I did made one another design which I pretty much liked a lot.

I entered Kavya's cabin because the other day she was asking for my help in the upcoming fashion show. The Bridal Fashion Week. It's a big show and I was nervous yesterday to say a yes but now I am sure that I want to do it. But how will I tell her because she wasn't inside her cabin.

Her cabin was just beside Aayansh's cabin. He was talking with someone again in his high pitched voice. No Sameera no. No. No. I kept saying myself that and ultimately gave in. My curiousity took the best out of me and I stood just behind the door of his cabin to listen to what was happening inside.

"Please Bhai!" A boy said. Bhai? Is he Aayansh's brother. I know Aayansh has a brother named Karthik, though I have never met him but I have heard a lot about him from his brother and sister. All I know is he was staying in Delhi for his higher secondary, he and Kavya fights a lot and he loves music.

"No Karthik. I said once no that means no." He said in his stern voice.

So it is Karthik. But what is he doing here.

"Bhai it's just a guitar. What's the big deal. You earn so much so what's the big deal if you buy me a new guitar. My old one broke. You can't even do this for your little brother." Karthik said.

"I don't like repeating myself Karthik. Besides you should focus on your semesters rather than singing with guitar in your hand. Trust me it's a waste of time." He told his brother.

"What will happen if he plays guitar for a few hours?" No no no. Those words left my mouth and unfortunately this time as well I was in Aayansh's hearing range.

"Sameera?" He called me. Shit shit shit. I am in deep shit.

I entered his cabin to see a boy sitting at the visitors chair, he must be Karthik. It is now that I have realised that I haven't even seen his pictures ever. He was one toned darker than Aayansh but definitely more handsome than him and also his height was almost same as Aayansh but he is definitely taller. He had curly short hairs and black eyes. He only had one thing common with Aayansh that was his face cut. He had the same triangular face.

I was very nervous and scared to what Aayansh would say. But before he could say anything his brother said, "See even she thinks that nothing will happen if I sing for a few hours daily. I can manage both studies and singing at the same time."

"Karthik no means no. Don't argue." He ordered his brother.

"Who do you think you are? And why will he listen to all that you say?" I asked him and immediately regretted myself.

"Because I am his elder brother!" He answered angrily to me.

"He is your brother not your slave." I argued with him. Now Aayansh was looking at me with accusing eyes.

Sameera stop. I told myself. But sometimes I don't even listen to myself. This is sometimes. I know I will regret it a lot later but I continued. "He has the right to decide what he wants to do. Study or Sing. You can't decide for him and treat him like a slave. Oh wait, you treat everyone like a slave. Be it your brother or your employees. 'You have to complete all the designs in a week.' You order as if you are an expert designer when the truth is you have zero idea about fashion and haven't made a single outfit. But you order like you are a champion. And I am pretty sure you have no idea about music as well. Infact you have zero idea about anything except business. All you know is business. But it's not important whether that business is working because of someone else's efforts. What you will think about others efforts when you don't even think about your own brother's dream."