Chapter 9

Sameera's P. O. V.

The day after Aayansh dropped me home, I lent some money from Miss Anna to take a cab to the studio. And then I literally forced Aayansh to give me an advance.

"You want what?" He had asked surprised.

"I want an advance."

"You want advance? I won't even pay my employees for the work you are doing and you want an advance."

"Let's not talk about what I have done. An advance is what I at least deserve after spending almost one month doing all you want."

He had no other option other than to pay me.

The next two days I worked with Chhavi on the kurtis designs and simultaneously working on my floral print designs.

When I was done with them, I put all the designs in a file and kept them at Aayansh's desk in his cabin. Luckily he wasn't there.

The next day, while I was returning, Aayansh came to my desk. I thought he was here to scold me saying something like how shitty my designs are or something like that, but he just said, "Next time hand the files to me instead of keeping it on my desk."

He just went away without saying anything else.

Weird.

But the moment he left, my phone pinged. It was a message from my sister.

Kriti : Dad is planning on inviting Aayansh on dinner today.

What the hell! Shit!

I called my sister immediately.

"Kriti you need to do something and stop him. He can't meet Aayansh. He will know everything." I said panicking.

"I tried everything. I can't straight away go and tell him him to cancel the meeting, right? Apart from that I did everything I could. Nothing's working."

"Okay? Let me try something. He is in the office today. Maybe I can keep him in the office engaged so he misses it." I said after thinking about it.

"I don't think it will work. This gives me some negative vibes. Instead you should go and tell him everything and ask not to talk about..."

"Shut up Kriti! That's the worst advice you can give me. You know Aayansh, he will ask me hundreds of questions and I am not telling him everything."

"But if Dad..."

"Nothing will happen. I know you will handle everything. If in case he attends the dinner stay with them at all times and make sure he doesn't get to know anything." I said.

She agreed before cutting the call.

Oh god why is my life so fucked up! The moment I think everything is getting better something happens.