Chapter 20 (Past)

Aayansh's P.O.V.

"What is this bhai? What is going on between the both of you?" Kavya asked me.

"Nothing!" I replied dumbly.

"Sameera?"

"Sameera what?"

"Don't act dumb bhai!" She said annoyed. "Sameera and You! What makes you think it will work? You both are so different!"

"So what? After all opposites attract!" I replied.

"No bhai! There isn't anything similar in both of you! She is Sameera Oberoi, the Samar Oberoi's daughter. And we... we are nothing."

I didn't reply anything to that. I mean what can I reply to that if she wants to go through that road and make it a question about my lack of money.

"You will eventually fall in love with her and she won't. She will break your heart."

"I already love her Kavya! I do! The moment I saw her, I fell in love with her. But she wouldn't give a damn. Anyways, now she has proposed me herself and I will do everything I can to make her reciprocate my feelings."

She sighed. "Bhai..."

"She is waiting for me!" I said before leaving the apartment.

I don't have the strength to talk to her and make her understand that she can't judge people based on their money.

I had judged Sameera and now I realise that I was wrong. She is not that rich spoilt brat. I know she was rude to me earlier...but now she isn't. She may have an attitude but a loving and caring person lies beneath. I have seen that when she was playing with the kids in the orphanage.

Kavya is wrong. She is not gonna break my heart but fill it with happiness.

-

Sameera was leaning on my bike, tapping her foot on the ground listening to music through her earphones.

I went and removed the earphones from her ear, receiving a glare from her. But instead of screaming at me, she unplugged the earphones from her mobile and then kept them in her handbag.

"So, you didn't tell Kavya anything about us! How can you? I can only imagine what will happen if I hide even a random make out session from Kriti. She would kill me. It's good that Kavya gave you a mouthful."

It's good that she thinks just that. She wouldn't like my sister's opinion on her.

"Ok now let's drop you home." I said to end the conversation there itself.

I sat on my bike and she sat behind me. The moment I started the bike, Sameera wrapped her hands around me and pressed her body completely to mine. After sometime I felt her head on my bike. I thought this was only a drunk Sameera thing but I guess not. Sameera Oberoi is scared of bike rides!

We reached her house in a few minutes. I was just pulling my bike to return to my own house when Sameera asked, "You aren't coming inside?"

"Your parents wouldn't want to know what their daughter was doing with their employee so late at night."

"They aren't home!"

"Oh!" Meaning I will be alone with Sameera at her home! No this is not right!

"Come on Ayan don't be so unreasonable!" She said pulling my jacket. She kept pulling my jacket until we were inside her house.

The moment we entered, I was completely in awe of how big and beautiful the house was. This house clearly speaks richness and sophistication.

"Look who is here," someone said from a sofa immediately making me look toward her. Kriti was sitting on the safa with a smirk on her face. "Miss Sameera Oberoi with Mr. Aayansh Singhania!" The she looked at me and said, "Trust me I am so happy that my sister is dating the saviour!"