Chapter 68

Merry Cristmas!!🎄 I know I am very late to wish but I was not doing well since the last couple days but I really wanted to give you this chapter before 12 am. So, here is the last chapter of Broken Hearts from your Santa. Enjoy.•

Aayansh's P.O.V.

The next day, Karthik and I went to meet Kriti early in the morning.

I couldn't sleep the entire night. All I could think of was Sameera. I hope she is fine.

Kriti was not ready to meet me in the beginning but Karthik managed to convince her. Their relationship is really weird. They keep fighting all the time but they themselves know how to deal with each other.

We were sitting in a cafe near her house.

"I am sure Kriti that you know about Sameera's whereabouts. Please tell me. I need to talk to her." I got straight to the point and requested her.

I know she knows where Sameera could be. The two sisters trust each other very much. So, I am sure she must tell everything to Kriti.

"Why will I tell you?! You are the reason why she is like this today. Five years ago also you did the same. Accused her of cheating and left her without one chance of explanation. And this time, your sister humiliated her in front of the entire office. You know what my sister felt when you left her years ago? She was broken. Totally. The only reason she married Nikhil was because she felt she could avoid losing one more important person of her life by marrying him. You made her feel like that. And now you expect me to tell you about her so that you can do the same once again?" She snapped at me.

"No no no. Nothing like this will happen this time. Trust me. I have realised my mistake. I won't repeat me mistakes again. Just give me one chance. I will bring her back. I will make everything right. I will give her all the happiness that she deserves. Trust me." I begged her.

"Don't you siblings have any shame. First you break my sister again and again, humiliate her; and then you have guts to say you won't repeat your mistakes. I am sorry Mr. Singhania but I do not trust you. Not with my sister's happiness." She said angrily.

I know she is upset with how things have turned out but she needs to understand how much important it is for me to meet her sister. I can't let her go like this. I owe her an explanation.

"I am sorry Kriti. I am really sorry. But you need to tell me where she has gone. I really really love her. I can't let her go. I won't let her go."

"I am sorry, I can't. She told me not to tell anyone. So, I can't break my word." She said and got up and left.

"What will we do now?" Karthik asked beside me. "I don't want to lose Kriti, bhai. She will only talk to me when her sister will tell her to."

I glared at him.

All he cares about is his relationship! The love of my life is running away from me and he is upset because his girlfriend is not talking to him. The nerve of this guy.

He kept a finger on his lip and said,"okay, I will keep quiet. Promise."

Where could Sameera go?

She has no where to live apart from her home and Miss Anna's apartment.

Miss Anna's apartment.

Yes. She must have gone to there.

"I think I know where she could be." I told Karthik.

Both of us sat on my car and I drived at the speed limit to Anna's apartment.

I ringed the bell multiple times.