Chapter 4

I spent the next two days working on what my lovely boss assigned me to.

I am also assisting Kavya in her photoshoot. I thought I would be able to do both the things together so I helped her till the lunch time. And unlike her brother, she is nice to me and is not making things personal.

During the lunch time, me and Ziya were sitting in the office canteen and gossiping about how Chhavi was trying to impress Aayansh the other day.

"Aayansh Sir let me show you a dress I designed for myself which I will be wearing on my sister's wedding." Ziya mimicked Chhavi and we both laughed. And trust me she went inside his office wearing a lehenga. I wish I was inside to look at his expression. Honestly, I respect Chhavi as a designer, the dress was beautiful at least. But as a person...that's a question.

"Anyway, Sameera show me also your sketches." She is the only one whom I told about everything. She is a good friend and I know she wouldn't tell anybody. Also, I couldn't keep it to myself. I really suck at keeping secrets.

"Of course," I told her taking out my sketch book from my bag, "though I haven't shown to anyone till now."

"These are really nice!" Ziya said after seeing all of them

"Really?" I asked her.

"Of course. They are amazing."

Suddenly someone patted my back completely startling me. I looked behind to see Kavya grinning with her perfect grin.

"You startled me!"

"What's up? What are you doing?" She asked sitting on the empty chair.

"We are looking at Sameera's designs." Ziya said.

"Really, show me." She said taking my sketch book. I was really nervous letting her look at them because she is the one who would be finally selecting all my designs.

"They are nice." She said.

"Really?" I asked her not sure if she really meant it.

"Yeah! I would love to use a couple of them." The moment those words left her mouth I was grinning like a child who got a tub of chocolate.