Chapter 21 (Past)

A few months later

Sameera's P.O.V.

I woke up when the sunrays fell on my eyes. Who drew open the curtains! I always draw the curtains before sleeping every night. Night. I smiled and blushed remembering the last night. Last night I came over to Ayan's house. We spent the night together.

Why is Ayan making me feel so different...so lovesick. I have never felt like this before with any of my boyfriends.

But Ayan was already gone. His side was empty. I wish I could wake up to looking at his beautiful face.

In that exact moment my phone pinged. My smile grew wider seeing who it was from.

Ayan❤️

Sorry had to leave! You were sleeping and I had some work in office. Hope you had a good sleep ;)

I smiled and replied him:

Had the best sleep of my life.♡

It's been a couple of months since we are dating. Ayan's and my relationship is only growing. He is so nice to me and he loves me so much! He is the best boyfriend I ever had.

Though he is mostly busy and works extra hard more than needed but he always finds time for me. And if not...the he makes sure to message me from time to time.

I got up and got ready to leave. I have to go to college and before that I will have to go to my home to change. After college I have to go to the orphanage for my monthly visit.

I go to the orphanage almost every month. I just love spending time with the kids. They give me the happiness which no one can. I really want to do everything I can for the kids to fill their void. I wish they were as lucky as I am. I wish for more people to come and adopt the kids. Give them the love and care they deserve.

A fashion competition is going to be held in my college, and so my friends and I went to discuss about it after college and then we went to shop a few stuffs for it.

So, that made me late for the orphanage. I reached the orphanage at around six in the evening.

As usual the kids were very happy seeing me and so was I. We started playing and I remembered the last time I was here with Ayan and he had such a great time. I should have had called him as well.  It's better late than never. So, I called him and he said that he was busy but would come in an hour.

I sat on a bench looking at small children running and laughing while I waited for Ayan.

After sometime I felt a male hand on my shoulder.

"Ayan you said you will be..." I turned around to look at him but stopped mid sentence because it wasn't Ayan.

Standing in front of me was Nikhil Ahuja.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him the obvious.

"I wanted to talk to you so I went to your house but Kriti said you're here. So, I came here!"

"Oh! So what do wanna talk about?" I asked him.

"Can we talk somewhere else?"

"Not actually. I am waiting for someone. But I don't have any problem. We can talk here as well." I said patting beside me on the bench motioning him to sit.

"It would be awkward talking here. Whom are you waiting for?"

"My boyfriend." I replied.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked surprised.

"Yes! And why is that so shocking?"

"Who is he?"

"His name is Ayan. He works in Dad's firm." I informed him.