Chapter 24

RECAP of chapter 10

Aayansh had a meeting with Samar (Sameera's Dad) where Kriti interrupts him again and again to stop him from mentioning that Sameera is working in Singhania Studios. Later she reveals to Aayansh that Samar doesn't know about it.
Aayansh confronts about the same with Sameera and asks her the reason which she doesn't tell him. They have a heated discussion and he threatens her saying he can fire her anytime.
After the next couple of days, Sameera's design gets selected for Kavya's collection and on the same day while returning she had a discussion with her about a photoshoot. While leaving her cabin she hears Aayansh talking to someone in his cabin.

P R E S E N T

Sameera's P.O.V.

Sitting on the chair opposite to Aayansh was the person whom I didn't want to see at all right now.

The person I was trying to run away from for a month.

The person who took away everything from me.

Nikhil Ahuja.

My husband!

I immediately left Aayansh's cabin without getting noticed because I don't want him to see me. I came and sat on my desk. I did what Kavya had assigned me to so as to distract myself.

When I was going through it, after sometime I felt someone's presence behind me, before I could turn around the person himself said, "Sameera."

I turned around to look at the very person I was trying to avoid. I just pity on my fate. I am meeting him after almost a month. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can't you see, I am working." I answered coldly.

"I mean why are you here?"

"Are you dumb? I am working here as in I am a designer here." I answered though I am not a designer yet and I don't know if I ever would be, but I felt like saying that to him.

"You are a designer?" He questioned but it really wasn't a question because he chuckled after saying that. "You don't even have a fashion degree."

"So? See I am working here."

"Listen both of us know you don't like designing and you really don't have the talent required for it. So just cut the crap and tell me why aren't you answering your Dad's calls?"

"You both talked?" I asked him.

"Of course we did." Oh ya! They talked. Probably, Dad is just concerned about me but he definitely still doesn't trust me.

"And where are you staying?" He asked.

"That's none of your concern."

"It is. After all I am your husband. It's my responsibility to take care of my wife."

"It's no one's responsibility to take care of me. I can take care of myself. I am independent." I told him.

"That's what you think wifey. Because you can't actually take care of yourself. Atleast not financially. At the end of the day you do need me. It's just that you don't realise that now."

"Listen I am in no mood to talk to you. I have a lot of work to do." I told him.

"I am not leaving without you." He told me.

"I won't go anywhere with you!" I clearly told him. He got angry with that so he held my hand tightly and pushed me towards the wall with himself. There wasn't any space for me to move as my back was towards the wall and he was standing in front jamming me in between and holding my hand so tightly that it was paining me a lot.