Chapter 52

Sameera's P.O.V.

The moment my proximity with Aayansh Singhania decreased, I was reminded of the happenings of last night.

I need to do something! Maybe finding a good lawyer will be helpful. After Miss Kapoor, the lawyer I met to handle my divorce, gave up on my case, probably because Nikhil bribed her, I need someone whom I can trust. I know taking help from Dad would be the best option right now. He will handle everything and I won't have to stress at all. But I do not want that. Atleast not without trying my best. The only other name that pops up in my mind is Dhruv Sehgal. He promised to help me in my divorce case. Maybe he could help me.

I know the reason, I didn't want to involve him in my case is because he is because he is Kavya's boyfriend. But F*ck Kavya! I can't help if she has any problem! I need Dhruv's help and I am gonna take it. I called Dhruv and he gave me an appointment for next week. But, I insisted him and told him I am really worried after everything that happened yesterday and needed to talk to him urgently. So, he agreed and asked me to meet him at his office at 7 p.m.

__

I had a meeting with Jenny Sebastian. There's an award show and I had designed the dresses for it. They have been sent to her and she selected one. Now I have to go to see the fitting and there are few more designs that I have made for her future events. So, those needs to finalized.

I was kinda excited to meet her today. Last time she compared fashion designing to tailoring just because I was an intern. I do not belittle tailors. But, the fact that she made that statement only because I was an intern. So, I want to see how she reacts when I will break it to her that I have been promoted to be a designer and she apparently will be wearing my design.

"This is really beautiful! And it even looks so good on me!" She beamed.

I smiled listening her compliment. I made it keeping her in my mind and I am glad the dress suits her.

"But Chhavi should have personally come today! Wouldn't she want to make sure everything is fine considering I will be wearing her work."

"It's designed by me Jenny!" I told her.

"Why is an intern designing for me?" She said offended as if she will strip right now and throw the dress out of her changing room!

"I am not an intern, Jenny."

"I remember you came last time. And you introduced yourself as an intern. Didn't you?"

"I was then. Now I have been promoted!"

"So a new designer is designing for an important event like this? You are kidding me! How can Kavya do this to me! First, she didn't design for me herself and now she asked a newbie to make mine!"

"Well you liked the dress!" I pointed out.

"But still. I am Jenny Sebastian! I can't wear just any designer. What is even your name!"

"My name is Sameera Oberoi." I introduced myself.

"Sameera Oberoi? As in Samar Oberoi's daughter?" She asked in disbelief.

"You know him?" I asked surprised.

"Ofcourse who doesn't. So you are his daughter!"

"Yes!"

"Oh my God! You are the Samar Oberoi's daughter! I can't believe I am going to wear you! And imagine I would be the first person to actually wear your designs. Oh my god."

Not technically. But whatever! And wasn't she pissed just a few seconds ago. But, guess what, now that she knows who my father, she is happy to be associated with me. Doesn't she changes her colour like a chameleon?