Chapter 15 (Past)

Sameera's P. O. V.

The goon raised his hand to slap me but someone stopped him midway by holding his hand.

I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was that idiot monkey. Ayan!

What is he doing here? Oh yes, he was at the orphanage so he must be returning from there.

He held the hand of the goon with one of his hands and within seconds his other hand crashed on the face of the goon with a strong punch.

"Just leave her!" He ordered the goon.

"Who are you hero?" The goon asked with a smirk. How can this guy still smile.

"Doesn't matter!" Aayansh said. "Leave her or I will call the police."

"You'll call the police. Okay call. But you will only be able to call if you stay alive," Said the goon. And all of them started laughing.

The goon let go of my hand and punched Aayansh on his face. I could say by his looks that how much it hurted him. In no time blood started coming out from his nose.

The other goons too started punching him, while he tried his best to fight but they were four and he is only one. Well I am also there but I was too scared to fight any of them. But, I need to do something. I can't let Aayansh fight them alone.

I ran to my car as fast as I could. I had to get my pepper spray and chilly powder from my bag. It was very stupid of me not to carry it with me earlier when I got off my car.

I sprayed it on their eyes and while they were rubbing their eyes I took Aayansh's mobile from his pant's pocket. He was lying on the floor by then.

Luckily, there wasn't a lock on his phone. I downloaded a police siren's music from the internet and kept the mobile little away from us at a pavement before playing it.

The goons actually thought that cops are coming and decided to leave us alone. I felt like laughing my ass off but at the time I had something more important to do. Take Aayansh to the hospital. He was so injured.

He could barely walk but I managed to take him to his bike. I made him sit behind me and asked him to hold me tightly.

I took him to the nearest hospital. Till the time we reached the hospital, he was already unconscious.

I also need to inform his family. So, I started looking at his call log. The last person with whom he talked was some Kavya. I don't know who she is. Maybe his girlfriend because the number was saved with a heart emoji beside the name. Should I call his girlfriend and tell her everything?

What is the problem? Yes I should call whoever she is.

"What happened Bhai? You know I am with my friend. Stop calling me all the time." Spoke a girl from the other side. So this Kavya is Aayansh Singhania's sister. But who saves their sister's name with heart emoticons. I will never save Kriti's phone number with a heart. Never.

"I am not Aayansh. Actually he is in the hospital..."

"What! What happened to my brother? Oh my god!"

"Nothing serious. He will be fine. You just come here I will explain you everything."

I gave her the address of the hospital after I managed to make her understand that her brother is okay.

Aayansh's P.O.V.

I woke up to find myself on a hospital bed. What am I doing here? Oh yes I fought with the goons and got beaten by them badly and Sameera might have got me here. But if she got me here then where is she? Is she fine or something happened to her.