Chapter 64

Aayansh's P.O.V.

Remind me, when the next time Kavya asks to throw such a grand party and invite all our business associates, that it is a bad idea.

I have spent the entire evening greeting and attending our guests and now my legs are paining badly, my jaws are hurting by speaking so much and I haven't even had got the chance to eat anything.

I just can't meet anyone else anymore. I am done for the day. But, that's when I saw Yuvraaj Maheshwari coming towards my way. I hadn't expected him to come at all. He is not someone who attends parties as far as I know. But he still did.

Yuvraaj Maheshwari is the CEO of Maheshwari Industries. He has taken over the company only three years ago and changed the entire map of the business. Now, the company is in the top position in it's zone. Have I told you Maheshwari's are the richest family of the country? Everyone in the business thought that after the death of the senior couple, the company would go into shambles or atleast underperform but Yuvraaj's uncle took over and handled it.

This hotel where we are having the party belongs to Yuvraaj. And that is why he is the most important person.

But, Sameera had to interrupt us in the middle of conversation. She could see that I was busy, yet she didn't think twice before disturbing us. So, I couldn't help myself from snapping at her.

I just hope Mr. Maheshwari doesn't find it mean to be interrupted.

After that, I met a few other guests. I didn't forget to meet Mr. Maheshwari once again.

"I am sorry, we couldn't complete our discussion."

"It's fine. We can talk more about it properly when we meet at my office." He said.

"Yeah sure!" I replied.

By the corner of my eyes, I saw Sameera talking to Nikhil Ahuja. Who the hell invited him! And what is he even talking to Sameera.

Before I could excuse myself, Rajveer Agarwal joined us and said, "Hello Aayansh beta."

The best thing about Mr. Yuvraaj Maheshwari is Rajveer Agarwal, his Uncle. As sharp, ruthless and professional Yuvraaj is, as much kind and caring his uncle is.

"Hello uncle." I replied.

I looked towards Sameera and Nikhil and saw them going out of the hall. Together! What the hell are they doing?!

"I must say, you surpassed all our expectations with this hotel. And that's saying something because we already have high expectations from you."

This is the first time I am meeting Mr. Agarwal after the hotel had been ready for it opening. I am glad he liked our work.

"Thank you sir!"

"How many times I have told you to not call me sir."

"Sorry, uncle."

"Better."

"Let's go, Mamaji. We are getting late." Yuvraaj said.

"Wait, son. What's the hurry? I am talking to Aayansh here."

What's the hurry?!

The woman I love and proposed to just the last night and who very embarrassingly rejected me has gone somewhere with her ex-husband, technically current husband, and I want to run after her to make sure she doesn't kill him this time!

"Yes Mr. Maheshwari." I said.

Mr. Agarwal started talking about something else.

After I was done with this Mama-Bhanja jodi I quickly ran outside. I saw Karthik clicking pictures of Kriti in front of a beautiful background. I asked them have they seen Sameera.