Chapter 55

Aayansh's P.O.V.

The next day I met Mr. Oberoi and his daughter before office , at his house. Sameera after a long time, looked to be in a very good mood!

"Dad yesterday, I met Raghuveer Uncle. It's been such a long time I met him, right?" She said.

"How did you meet him?" He asked curiously.

"His son is handling my case. I didn't know he is Rughuveer Uncle's son. So, yesterday, I was at his office, so he invited me to Uncle's birthday party. All his clients and business associates were there. Didn't he invite you as well?"

"He did. I was just busy."

"We never go to any of his parties and functions. Neither does he comes home often. Why? Aren't you guys as close as you were?"

Mr. Oberoi looked at me as if contemplating whether to talk in front of me or not.

"I thought you would be more comfortable." He said.

"No it's fine, Dad. I like him. He is nice. I don't have any problem with him."

"Anyway, forget all these and tell me what were you talking about your case?" He asked Sameera.

I looked at him in disbelief. He is a great actor. Can anybody say looking at him that it was all his plan?

"I have decided to file for a divorce. Dhruv is just helping me." She answered.

"Dhruv? Raghu's son?" Mr. Oberoi asked.

Really?

"Yep!"

"That's nice. I have heard good things about him!" He said.

"I don't know. He just offered to help and I accepted." She said.

"Okay. If you need my help, please tell me, beta."

At that moment Mrs. Oberoi entered. I couldn't help but stare at her.

What similarities Mr. Sehgal saw which I can't?!

"What are you doing Ayan? Stop staring at my Mom!" Sameera whispered from beside me. That made me realise that I have made the lady uncomfortable. Shit! What do you do Aayansh!

"I am looking for any similarities between the both of you. Yesterday Mr. Sehgal was saying you look exactly like your mother! But I don't think you look so much like her to be so prominent." I explained rather loudly.

"He did?" Sameera beamed but Mr. Oberoi looked quite uncomfortable with my comment.

"But you don't, right?" I said looking at Mrs. Oberoi one more time.

"Don't pay attention to that man, Aayansh. He needs to go for an eye check up. He once said that Kriti looks exactly like Sameera. I mean really? Kriti is so tall, and look at Sameera's height. And both the girls even have completely different features." Mrs. Oberoi said.

I agreed. That's the only plausible explanation.

But, I couldn't help thinking about the picture in Sameera's room. And, the lady in it.

I looked at Sameera who was deep in thought with a smile on her face. As I said, she is in a good mood today.

The rest of the time we ate with small talks here and there.

After that Sameera and I went to office together.

"Thank you for planning this Ayan! Dad was very happy. I was too." Sameera said the moment we reached.

"I am glad you liked it."

It's not like I did something big. Sameera was delaying going to her father's house after they had sort their. I know because I know Sameera Oberoi to guess everything.