Chapter Two

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

When morning came, Noel got ready and she greeted her roommates with a good morning that they returned kindly. Once she was ready she headed down to her dad's sleeping chambers so they could walk to breakfast together. She knocked twice, before hearing a faint come in.

She stepped in and saw that he already decorated the place with his books and a rack of sweaters on the side of the room. There was a set up for tea near the window as well.

"It looks nice," Noel said as she walked in.

Remus smiled warmly, "Good morning, Jellybean," he greeted, moving to make himself some tea.

"Good morning," she took the tea that he offered her.

"Careful, it's hot, " he said mildly and made his own.

They drank their tea silently, the window was open so they were able to hear kids outside, the birds chirping and the light breeze hitting the window. Remus tilted his head and watched Noel.

"Alright?" He asked, smirking as he startled her.

"I'm good. I wonder when I'll have your class." She said thoughtfully. "Are you excited? People will have to call you 'Professor' now." She said, smiling wildly.

Remus chuckled and nodded his head, "Yes, I'm very excited."

Once they finished their tea, they walked together to the Great Hall, occasionally stopping when Remus wanted to stop and see something.

The professor made his way towards the staff table and greeted the teachers who were enjoying their meal while Noel moved to sit at her house table. Further away she could hear Malfoy taunting Harry, she caught Hermione's eyes, but quickly looked away and shoveled some toast down before she could quickly make way towards the library.

Before she could leave, Professor Flitwick stopped her to give Noel her schedule. "Thank you Professor," she said kindly. She hoisted her bag higher and exited the hall.

As she was coming out of the library she could hear faint footsteps behind her, she turned to look and saw it was Harry and Ron. "Hey!" Harry called out as he saw her walking by.

Noel stopped letting them catch up to her, "Hey! I didn't catch your name yesterday." He said slightly out of breath.

"Oh- uh, I'm Noel," she said, giving him a small smile.

"I'm Harry. How are you liking Hogwarts so far?' He asked.

Noel looked at him confused, and turned to look at Ron who also furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Hogwarts, it's pretty big isn't it?" Harry said tilting his head towards the high ceiling.