Chapter Seventy Two

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

Noel woke up with a start, covering her eyes from the blazing sun that was peeking through the curtains. She looked over to see Theo sleeping on a small cot in her bedroom.

He had decided it was best not to leave her alone for the time being, fortunately for her it had worked as her nightmares hadn't woken her up.

Rubbing her eyes harshly, she got up quietly and made her way down. Just as she was making some tea a barn owl tapped on the kitchen window, starting her, she hadn't gotten any mail in ages.

Opening the letter she read it was from Kingsley letting her know that there would be an emergency meeting at one of their safe houses. The letter caught fire as soon as she finished reading it.

Her heart leaped in anticipation, she would finally be able to do something, Noel quickly ate breakfast and woke Theo telling him the news. The two swiftly got ready and Disapperated into the fight darkness.

Landing a bit clumsily, the two made their way up the cobblestone alley, their heads bent low, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

Entering the house the two answered the security questions and were greeted by Fred, George, Lee, Kingsley, and Remus.

Noel faded a bit at the sight of her dad and couldn't help herself but run over to him, thoroughly relieved to see him.

"Hi," she said breathlessly, clutching his arms tightly.

"Hi, Jellybean." He said, holding her just as tightly, his tense body relaxing. He looked over her shoulder and gestured for Theo to come over.

"How are you Teddy?" He asked kindly, Noel stepped back so he could give the other a hug.

"I've been well, thank you."

"Let's get down to business," Kingsley said curtly, cutting their small reunion short.

"Why are we here Kingsley, your letter sounded urgent," Noel asked, taking a seat alongside everyone else at the dining table.

"Well I was just the messenger, Lee wanted to talk to everyone."

"I have a propitious," Lee began. "I've been talking to Fred and George and I think it would be excruciatingly useful if we have a way of communicating with the wizarding world as a whole. With owls being intercepted and floo being monitored we rarely have a safe way of communicating amongst us." He said, looking at everyone there.

"I was thinking that we should start a radio show. We will use code names, we won't stay on the same station and every time anyone wants to listen in they need to use a password."

"I think it's a great idea," Fred said encouragingly. "Kingsley, you'll talk about what's happening within the ministry. Remus you'll talk about the Order members, Nott you'll talk about what's going on at Hogwarts, and Noel," Fred paused, "you'll be talking about medical issues and care."