Chapter Thirty

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

Theo watched from the sidelines as the house turned upside down trying to get ready for the 1st day of school. The twins had bewitched their trunks, sending them down the stairs, in the process knocking Ginny down two flights of stairs.

Theo looked down at Hades who was whining, chewing on his leash that Noel put on him, she had also put a collar on him, it had dinosaurs on it. Theo snorted. They were running a little late. Noel was sitting on the floor, trying to fit her books into her trunk, ignoring Hades, making him cry out even more.

Mrs Weasley and Mrs Black's unanimous screaming was starting to give him a headache. He was so glad he was finally getting away from the two. Merlin blessed the two with good lungs and they let anyone know it.

"I still need to get Asra and Mars. Fuck my fucking life. Goddamn it!" Noel groaned, slamming her trunk shut.

She marched up the stairs, bumping into Harry and Hermione who she glared at because they were just standing in the middle of the staircase. Noel finally made it to the bedroom where Asra was staying and put him in his cage, a little aggressively,  he nipped her finger which she deserved. Carrying him down she put him on her trunk, now walking down the stairs into the kitchen, getting the smaller birdcage Mars was in.

She set him beside Asra's cage and she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the three animals, how and when did she get three pets?

"Asra's staying, love." Remus said from the doorway. He and Theo shared an amused look as they watched her. "Wait, let me take a picture!" Remus said, walking out of the room to find a camera. Noel gave a frustrated sigh and sat on her trunk, finally picking Hades up, even though he was entirely too big for her lap.

Remus walked back in and stood a bit closer. "Okay, ready?" Noel nodded and starighted her back, she smiled at the camera. Asra was in his cage, Mars in his while Hades was in her lap. The polaroid camera snapped with a flash and Remus beamed at her.

"It was perfect. Teddy get in, sit next to her." Theo's eyes widened while Noel set Hades down, keeping his head on her lap. She moved Asra's cage onto the floor making room for him. Theo still hadn't moved the nickname ringing in his ears.

"Theo?" Noel called out, sharing a worried look with her dad.

"Yeah. Sorry." He shook his head a little. He went over and sat next to Noel.

"Teddy, you have to smile." Remus said from behind the camera. Theo took a deep breath and gave a small smile, Noel beamned and Remus took the picture.

When the photo finally developed he smiled at it proudly, "It looks great! Definitely frame worthy." He said showing them. Noel nodded in agreement but Theo was still a little dazed by the nickname and the picture and the fact that Remus wanted to frame it.