Chapter Sixty Five

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

Arriving at the Burrow once more in the afternoon, Noel caught up with Harry, Ron and Hermione about the Minster and Dumbledore's will.

"Have you ever read The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Noel?" Ron asked, he couldn't believe that Harry and Hermione had never heard of them.

"Yes! Who hasn't? My favorite was the 'The Tale of the Three Brothers.'" Noel said, her eyes lightened up.

"Anyway." Hermione said hastily, "Do you have any idea why Dumbledore left us this?" She asked, unable to think of anymore solutions."

"Hermione Granger, asking me for help?" Noel teased. "I can think of a few."

"Which are?" They asked eagerly.

Noel looked between the three, "Well, for Ron, it's obviously something for guidance." She grabbed the Deluminator, she clicked it and watched entranced as the lights went out, she clicked it again, sending the light back. "Follow the light, kind of thing." She handed it back to him.

"For Hermione, the book is in Runes for a reason. It's an ancient language, even if they did inspect it, I guarantee you that they probably mistranslated some of the runes. You're going to really have to read between the lines."

"Harry, could you press it to your lips again," she asked, he did as instructed, and handed it to her. Noel looked at it closely, the three could practically feel her brain working out what it meant.

"Dumbledore's sending you in a mission, this," she waved the snitch around, "will probably become useful until then." She handed it back to him.

"What about Gryffindor's sword?" Harry asked.

"You three make me laugh sometimes," Noel giggled, "the Sword of Gryffindor can never belong to someone. Even if Dumbledore put it in his will, that means nothing. It's a historical artifact, that's like someone trying to own The Rosetta Stone. He put it in his will knowing that you can get it but it was obviously in there for a reason.

To make you want it. Need it, whatever. The sword is probably another tool for your mission."

Hermione bit her lip contemplatively. They couldn't continue talking however because Fred had walked in with the Polyjuice Potion Harry would be taking for the wedding.

He would look like a redhead boy from the local village, Ottery St. Catchpole.

The plan was to introduce Harry as "Cousin Barny" and trust to the great number of Weasley relatives to camouflage him.

Noel and Hermione left and went ahead to get ready themselves.

"I'm sorry about you and Harry." Hermione told Noel quietly, as she slipped into her dress.