Chapter Twenty One

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

After reading the newspaper that morning Noel quickly went out to look for Harry.

Coincidentally when she turned the corner of the corridor she bumped into Harry herself.

"Ow." Noel said while rubbing her head where they had collided.

"Noel!" Harry said surprised.

"Why didn't you tell me your scar hurt?" Accusation in her tone.

"Good morning to you too Noel." Harry said, grabbing her arms and pulling her up.

"Scar Harry James."

"Harry James?" He grinned, mirth in his voice.

"Well Noel... I don't know your middle name, I fell asleep during divination and I had a really weird dream. It was of Voldemort and Wormtail. He was saying that he would have to punish Wormtail for a blubber in his plans."

Noel furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you tell Dumbledore?"

"Yeah I went to him as soon as I woke up again."

"You were in divination? How did she hear about this? Hagrid said that Skeeter is banned from the grounds."

"No idea," he shrugged, "Hermione is still trying to figure it out."

"I'm sure she'll figure it out. Hey, have you been practicing still?"

"Yes, I feel really good about this task. I feel ready y'know?"

Noel nodded. "Good that's good. My dad sends his love of course he said to try and master the shield charm if you haven't yet."

"It's the only one I'm having trouble with."

"That's okay Harry, it's not in our curriculum yet. Just keep trying. I'm sure that you'll have it down by tonight."

"Mcgonagall says that the champion's families will be here all day to be able to watch the task." He jerked his head so they could start walking towards the Hall Chamber.

"Who do you think came for you? I hope not the Dursleys." Noel said, scrunching her nose.

"Definitely not but I dunno who came. Maybe I'll go to the library." He said.

The door of the side chamber opened, and Cedric stuck his head out.

"Harry, come on, they're waiting for you!"

"Well Harry seems like someone did come." Noel smiled brightly. "I have Runes now, I'll see you later!"

Now that it was the last term the end of the year exams have started and Noel was feeling very good about her exams. She had actually met with Flitwick early that month to talk about possible higher level classes that would allow her to have her credits by her 6th year.