Chapter Forty Five

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

The following weeks the kids spent most of their time outside enjoying the sun and playing Quidditch or inside picking up anything that would entertain them.

Noel and Harry didn't have much time alone. Ron and Hermione demanded his attention most of the time and to ease Mrs Weasley's mood Noel spent time with Fleur much to the displeasure of Ginny and Hermione.

When they did have time together they'd never discuss their relationship and just acted as they had always had. Talking about anything and avoiding the topic of the wizarding world.

On a nice and warm summer day, Noel was woken up by a sharp poke in her face. Bleary eyed she saw Ringo staring at her unblinking, he tapped enthusiastically at the note that was on the bedside table and watched as Noel fumbled a little. She looked around the room and noticed that Hermione and Ginny were still sleeping soundlessly.

She pressed the balls of her hands into her eyes and picked up the note.

"I know you're an early bird so instead of using that time to read an old book why don't you do something fun? Like I don't know, a picnic? I'll see you at ten :) - Harry"

Noel grinned and her heart leapt, looking through her trunk and looking for something to wear she dumped all her clothes on her bed and looked at it in despair. Being as quiet as she possibly could, Noel tried on different outfits until she was satisfied.

Picking Ringo up after cleaning everything up. She went down towards the kitchen to feed Asra his owl feed, Mars his dragon food that Charlie sent her monthly. Ringo ate a feed of insects and finally she prepared Hades' food and called him into the house. After they were all taken care of, Noel let them all out. Hades went back out to scare the chickens, Asra flew away probably to hunt for a snack, Mars flew around shooting breaths of fire and for Ringo, Noel walked into the backyard to find him a good tree to hang out in.

Finally after being an amazing pet mum, Noel was able to walk back into the house and relax. Walking into the sitting room she sunk into the couch and picked up a book that was laying around just to kill the time. Around an hour later, Harry finally made his way down to get everything ready. The night before with his cheeks and ears red he asked Mrs Weasley if she could help me. She of course said yes and set everything to go for the morning.

Noticing Noel in the armchair she was sitting in (she had moved a little bit ago) he looked at her for a while, she was biting her fingernail and shaking her leg, her eyes moved across the page so quickly that Harry wasn't even sure she was processing what she was reading.

"Good morning," Harry called out, coming closer. Noel looked up, placing a finger in the book to save her place.

"Hello! Where are we going?" She asked, standing up, bringing the book with her.