Chapter Seventy Five

—— ϟ ——

—— ϟ ——

Sitting in the bedroom that Hermione had been occupying, Noel, Harry, Ron and Hermione all sat together as they caught each other up on what had been happening to them the last few months.

"We've been searching for Horcruxes obviously. We found the original locket at the Ministry, that's why we had to break in. It had belonged to Regulus Black, that's who R.A.B was. Umbridge had taken it from Mundungus who had ransacked Grimmauld Place."

"That was the only one we had for ages and we had no idea how to get rid of it. To protect ourselves we traveled through different camping grounds. It was around December when we had stationed ourselves in Wales. That's probably when you had felt us."

"How did that happen by the way? Our protection charms didn't allow anything to see or hear us. How did you know Harry was there?" Hermione asked, a worried look on her face.

"I have a weird connection with the stars." Noel said indifferently.

"Excuse me?" Ron asked, looking at her oddly.

Noel gave a small smile, "The stars, they make me see things, hear things, feel things. They've cursed me."

"I'm sorry I don't—"

"I see everything in my nightmares. I see You-Know-Who torturing his prisoners. I hear their yelling. They've given me visions of the future. It's not good. At night...they talk to me, they're really loud and angry."

The three stayed quite looking at her frightened.

"What do they say?" Harry asked, intrigued.

"Just...that they're disappointed in me. Angry that I haven't done anything worthwhile."

"That's bloody depressing."

"Yes, Ron it is." Noel snickered. "It's not a big deal, I've had my mental breakdown over it already now I'm just... y'know dealing with it I guess." She shrugged, fidgeting with her hair.

"The day that you felt us was the same night Ron had left. So that's when Hermione and I decided to leave too. Christmas Eve was when we went into Godric's Hollow to look for Gryffindor's sword."

"You went to go see your parents, Harry?"

"Yes."

"That's when we ran into what we thought was Bathilda Bagshot. If you could've smelled her house, god it reeked. Of course as you know it was in fact not her. It was Nagini. We tried fighting her off but in all the commotion, Harry's wand was broken in the process."

"I also got this ugly scar from the locket." Harry said, pulling down his shirt a bit to show off the outline of Slytherin's locket that was now embedded into his skin.

Noel caught sight of the gold chain he was wearing and felt her insides grow hot knowing that he was wearing her locket.

"What happened after that?"