Chapter 4

Torian's POV.

When she left, I hurriedly slammed the door loud, , making sure she heard it. Yes, I want her to know fully well that I badly want her absence from my life. I banged it hard with a scoff as I recalled her alluring scent, which had filled my nostrils the moment she stepped into my room.

I was having a good time with Sophia when the mate scent swoozed in. At first, I pretended like it was unreal. I kept kissing Sophia deeply, hoping that the smell would leave or at least come forth from Sophia's body, but it never came as I thought.

I flicked my eyes to sideways only to see Lola standing there with a flower. Words can't explain the rage that filled my heart as i traced the smell to come from her. It was like I would burst as the anger swelled in my heart. She was my mate!

On seeing how much she was hurt, I had to push my lips deeper and more intensely to break her down more, which I think I succeeded in, as she sped off the room, whimpering.

It was a huge disappointment to me, as I had hoped to smell Sophia's intoxicating mate scent. Even when she had turned 18 already, I still looked forward to having her scent some day, as I really thought she was my fated mate. Imagine how frustrated I am now to finally find my mate in a mere pack hunter's daughter.

The most irritating part is that she thought I was also in love with her, all because of the forced childhood friendship our parents had imposed on us.

Yuck!

How the hell would she think I was going to accept her? I was hoping to find my mate one day, so I'll use that to excuse myself from her life, only for her to sneak in here, her scent battering my nostrils.

It really made me hate her more. Gosh!

Being a mate to a mere pack hunter daughter who isn't anywhere close to my taste is like a slap to my face, and nothing on earth can make me accept her. Sophia is the woman I desperately need in my life right now. Lola is nowhere close to her in beauty and sexiness.

A nerdy and bookish young lady with a hawkish gaze.

The mate bond is a shambles!!

The moon goddess must have been drowsy when she mated her to me, and I will correct it for her by rejection. Sophia is the woman I badly want to be my mate, and nothing can stand in our way!

I spun over to my friends, who were all smiling and giggling scornfully at what had just happened, except Jace.

"Did she think I was in love with her?" I scoffed, with a smug look, and they all burst into another round of laughter.

"She was so blind to see that I needed her virginity only. Yes, I love being the first guy to get it torn apart." I grinned, licking my lips as I reminisced over the feelings I got when I had sex with her. Her pussy was so tight and special to my dick.

"So you are going to reject her for real?" Jace asked as he picked up a glass of wine from the table and slumped on the couch with a heavy breath that clearly revealed how unhappy he was at everything.

"For sure! The hot Alpha Prince deserves the Beta's daughter, not a nerdy and dummy girl like Lola. I can't imagine how she got such a hope on you, and even brought flowers," one of my friends chirped sarcastically, and I couldn't help snickering.

"That's what obsession causes, especially when our alpha Prince is extremely cute! Who won't want you?" Don chipped in with his husky voice, puffing more of his cigar.

"I can only accept her as a sex toy since she still has a tight pussy. But, since I have found my love, Sophia, Other ladies don't have any business with me. I am loyal to her alone," I purred, sending a straight gaze into her sparkling blue eyes, which, like the ocean, forced me to get drown.