Chapter 25

It was like I was going to lose my breath and faint in excitement as I sniffed the air and roamed my eyes around all over the place. It was so shocking to be real. Blake was somewhere in the school? How is that possible? How did he get in and wasn't recognized? Did he came here to meet me?

My heart was racing right now, as all I craved from my soul and every part of my being was to see him, only to set my eyes on him once again. The image of his manly and overwhelming figure was all that filled my head at this moment, making me lose control of myself. I wasn't in my right senses again.

Does it mean that Blake really came back here because of me? What is really happening? Why is the smell so real when I had believed Blake had left forever, to live his life. I sniffed again and it was so clear and distinct that there was no way I would doubt it. Although it was quite distant, I could vividly recognize it.

This is the special smell oozing from Blake's body when we met. I didn't even know when I had wet eyes as my emotions battered me alongside the smell. The craving was so intense that I literally forgot where I was, or the fact that Sophia and Torian were with me.

"What are you looking for?" That was the next question my ears heard before it was slapped together so hard that I lost my ability to hear for some seconds, having just a clink resonate in it.

The slap was made with two palms simultaneously, deafening me in a moment.

The pain shook me back to reality and away from being lost in Blake's scent, which had made me lose my mind. I burst into a loud cry, but my own voice sounded distant. I was clutching my ears as I tried to hear something aside from the resounding clinks in my head, but it was impossible.

My eyes darted at Torian, who had slapped me, and I saw the anger in his eyes. I also saw his lips moving as he talked to me, but all I could do was stare dumbly as I couldn't hear a single sound from his mouth. My brain was hazed with the slap, and I felt like I would faint.

Sophia gripped my hair and dragged me along the school pathway, heading to the cafeteria. I was lucky, my ears opened as soon as we got to the round table and chairs in the cafe. 

Sophia released her grip on my hair and took a seat beside Torian, while I stood like a statue, facing the shutters of cameras and voices from the students who had gathered around to watch me.

My heart panged as I recognized three of my friends sitting around a table with Bella and her crew. It was at that moment that I remembered they were the girls I saw as best friends. 

Their eyes caught mine, and I saw them point fingers at me before laughing with Bella the rest. I quickly looked away as my cheeks flushed.

"Sit on the ground and stop attracting attention with your dirtiness!" Sophia snorted at me, and I was really reluctant to do what she said as there were so many empty seats there. Why should I sit on the ground like an animal?

Do they still regard me as a human being at all? Why are they so harsh on me? This is too much to bear, especially when you can literally recognize most of the faces peering and laughing at you.

"You mean, I should sit here on the ground?" I asked, feeling so hurt.

"Yes, pig." Torian replied instead, and I swallowed the lump in my throat, gulped, and dried my eyes and the sweat that was already entering my eyes.

As I sat, there was laughter and jeering everywhere around the cafeteria. Someone threw a raw egg at me again, and I saw it was from Bella.

Gosh!

Rage swelled in me, but there was nothing I could do, and that is where my pain lies. It was like Bella had opened the floor for the other students as they began to throw their empty cans and eggs at me. 

Torian smiled and nodded, making them do it more just to please him.

Bella's POV

I love it all.

I enjoyed everything happening to Lola right now, but at the same time, I was so unhappy and felt like crying.

Lola is really out of the way now, but it seems to be more impossible now. The Beta's daughter had captured his heart. Every part of it, without leaving a single part remaining. I can see it clearly without doubt that the school's Greek god and most handsome guy, Torian, has fallen in love.

He was no longer a playboy, but a lover boy who had given his whole heart to Sophia. I could only envy and vent my anger at Lola. 

My name is Bella from the Blue Valley Pack, and I am part of the richest kids in school. I am not from the royal family, but since my parents are stinking rich, they enrolled me in this school. The school is for the royals and the rich because one has to pay a huge amount of money to get enrolled.

That is why I am respected and adored by other students. From the first day I came here, Torian had been the man I loved, but Lola had always filled that space. He only had sex with me once, and I was crazy, thinking he had any trace of feelings for me, but I was wrong. The sex was the end of it, as he shunned me and warned me never to come close to him again. He claimed not to have anything to do with love, but I kept watching him hold Lola's hand in the past and do all sorts of romance with her.

That had made me jealous, and I hated Lola deeply. But now, I don't know what to think. All hope is lost for getting Torian. I thought hurting Lola at that moment would get his attention. At least a single glance and a smile at me, but none of that happened.

He is only concerned about Sophia. It's obvious that I had no chance anymore, and it's past time to put an end to all hopes for him.

"I am leaving!" I announced to my friends who were sitting with me, and they frowned upon seeing how drawn my face was.

"You don't look happy?" One of them asked, and I let out a hiss, glancing at Torian again, only to see him pecking Sophia's lips passionately, and I didn't know when I drooled. But I could notice Sophia was forcing herself. She doesn't really seem to love Torian that much.

Oh God!!

Torian seemed to be forcing himself on her, while I was dying to have a glance.

Yuck!

I hissed loudly, not minding if they heard me as I rolled my eyes and took my leave 

"No one should ever follow me!" I huffed as they all rose, making them sit back.

I just need a place to stay till school closes. All this is annoying the fuck out of me. I feel like strangling someone.

I paced back to the classroom, with all my appetite gone. All that was left inside me was rage, which won't stop swelling inside my heart. Lola might be a match for me, but not Sophia.

The Blue Moon Pack is the greatest and most infamous, especially with Alpha Greg, Torian's father. My dream is to be the Luna there, but there was no need to think of that because it would never happen.