Chapter 69

Lola's POV

I had woken up with a bad omen. It was so strong that my heart began to thump so fast and loud.

After sleeping late last night, I overslept on the bed, and waking up now, I realized it was almost afternoon. My eyes opened and I saw I was the only one on the bed.

I sat up from the bed, recalling what had just happened last night. I couldn't help the smile that slipped across my lips. It was my first sex, and for real, Blake marked me.

The joy we had after dealing with Vienna made us kiss so deeply and passionately that it really ended with sex. Yes, we succeeded in making Vienna keep the secret alongside her pretending deaf friend, which was great news as I was now safe inside this kingdom.

Blake was so careful and gentle with me. The way he suckled my nipples and licked down my belly button was really enticing. The moment his tongue got to my pussy, I felt so many sensations, so pleasurable that my lips broke apart from moaning.

It was so sweet that I felt my pussy dripping wet. It was a memory hard to forget. There was a little pang when he made his first thrust, but that can't be compared to the sweetness that later rushed in afterwards.

He made love with me like I was a goddess. looking into my eyes passionately and kissing me while going in and out. I felt like I would lose my breath from the pleasure.

After he cummed inside me, he did the last thing I expected. Those fangs pierced the corner of my neck and he called me "mine"

It was the best thing I had ever heard, and this time I felt it deep inside me. It wasn't long before I began to feel strange movements inside me. Something uncanny seemed to be building up inside me.

I had to force myself to sleep in the hopes that it would all stop when I woke up, but when I did, I was filled with anxiety.The feelings that something very bad would happen today were all that my heart felt.

Just then, the door was kicked open and seven vampire guards rushed in with someone I never expected.

Sophia.

"What is happening here? How did you get here!!" I yelled at Sophia, feeling my blood run hot as I clenched my fist in rage.

"Your presence is needed in the palace right now, you demonic traitor!!" One of the guards thundered at me, and without even waiting for me to say anything, they charged at me to take me away.

"What?..." I couldn't say anything as I was slapped by one of them.

It was so shocking that my brain went blank.

I was still stark naked with only the duvet lying over me, but these men never cared as they dragged me up, but Sophia stood up for me.

"You all should stop and let her get dressed now!" She screamed at them, but these guards seemed like they had lost their minds. They were too angry to consider my nakedness.

"This wolf in disguise is trying to pull us down, and you are here talking about getting naked?" That was the last thing one of the guards said to me before punching me in the face and dragging me to the door.

My whole body shook in terror as I heard that. And now I was going to be dragged to the palace naked?

"I say, stop!!" Sophia growled, and in an instant, the guards were all stiffened. They couldn't move anymore.

I pulled myself away and turned to her, but she took a deep sigh and headed to the wardrobe to pick a dress for me.

"What is going on?" I shrieked, and she turned to me.

"You have been exposed. They are waiting for you to come down, so you will be tested with silver. "I'm only here to help you because I've given up on destroying that pack, which was my original plan," she explained as she handed me a red gown.

"Who exposed me? And why are you helping me? How can you suddenly change? It is impossible!" I shivered in fear while taking the gown.

"The Alpha is controlled by the demons, and he is here. He told them that you were Lola, the girl they thought was dead." She replied with a heavy sigh.

"And why will they believe it? How did they even let him enter here?" I queried while putting on the clothes.

"He came in with a white flag, showing surrender. He is exposing you as a wolf working for the demons. Yes, he told them that it was the demons who gave you the powers to hide your wolf nature so you could spy on the vampire and find a way to destroy them." She explained, and I was shocked to the core, speechless.

"So why does the alpha want me dead this bad?" I sobbed.

"Because he is working for the demons, and the demons are the ones who want your death because you are the only one to stop them from destroying the wolves." She continued, and I became weak, slumped on the bed in tears.

"Please, I don't want to die now." I sniffed, yelped, and gulped, shivering at the fact that today might be my end.

"I am here to help you to also expose the Alpha and everyone else too, so that you won't die alone. As to save your life, there is nothing I can do." She stated this in a despondent tone as we began to hear footsteps rushing through the hallways.

"You mean I will die today?" My eyes popped out as it all began to dawn on me that there was really no hope. This must be a bad omen, but how will my life end just when I thought it was all going fine.

Was last night's sex a farewell sex?He marked me just to bid me farewell, as if he knew today would be the last day we would meet?

"I am sorry, there is nothing.." Her voice seized as she stared at my neck with widened eyes. Her mouth went agape as she squinted those eyes, peering at the mark at the side of my neck.

I was about to ask why she was looking at it that way when a bright smile appeared on her face. She suddenly began to laugh happily, squeaking and jumping in glee. I was confused this time.

"Blake has marked you!! They can't kill you anymore! Your powers are already in you, waiting to be unleashed by a little anger," she screamed amidst laughter.

"Really?" I mumbled as I also recalled the strange feelings I felt all over my body that moment when Blake marked me.

"Remember that the Alpha killed your parent and is here with demons to kill you. Remember, they plan to rule over your pack. It is your time to destroy them all!" She shouted, and those words struck into the deepest part of my heart.

I felt heat and fury raze inside me like a lake of fire. The scene of my parents' death was battering my head and an extreme hatred towards the demons all enshrouded my heart.

"The demons want to destroy my creations. All the werewolves!! You are the chosen one, the last of your kind. Go out there and fight for me." I heard the distressing lady's voice in me and it was like a confinement was broken and something like a beast with compelling powers spurged out.

Every part of me seemed like it was on fire, and slowly I felt myself forming inside me. I saw something that wasn't my wolf, but a hybrid beast ready to burst out and kill.