Chapter 11

Everybody turned to me like they were just realizing I was in the room, too. Their attention had been on the Alpha Prince all this while.

My parents scoffed and rolled their eyes as they moved to their chair where they had left to check on Torian; the Beta did the same, and I wiped the sweat and tears which were streaming into my eyes with my shoulder as my hands were still shackled like a slave.

"Are you mad or what? You still had the gut to say that after causing pain to my son!" The Luna growled, breathing heavily as her eyes turned red in rage, that I wondered if she was the same woman with a calm face before now.

The Alpha stood up from his throne for the first time since I came here and that made my heart drop into my stomach as I gulped and shiver at his huge body that could be mistaken to a wall, every muscle in his torso seemed to protrude that his royal robe suddenly tightened over him.

"You want to accept the rejection?" He sneered, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth as he took a few steps forward toward me, like a panther that had just sighted its prey.

The atmosphere seemed to change in alignment with his aura as the Alpha. Everyone was dumb as they watched him with dread and respect. I couldn't look at his face anymore as fear gripped me and shook my heart that it began to thud very loud and erratic.

"A dead animal like you wants to accept the rejection from my son. Are you thinking of leaving here alive? Oh, you think I will spare your life? No, your death will save my son from being hunted by your vampire lover, since he won't deem it necessary to fulfill the deal with someone whose body has been shredded to death! " He bellowed, taking closer steps that were like an electric shock to my system.

I wonder how his hit would be after being a warrior for many years, fighting countless battles. He must be as hard as a rock, and I wonder if I would be alive when he slaps me. It would be more of a punch.

"I will kill you, and if your parent tries to stop me, I will murder them too without hesitation. You shouldn't have hope of being alive after what you did. Saving the vampire prince, who we could have used to end their future attack. You are a MONSTER." He thundered, and my entire body shook in an electrifying shock at how scary his voice was, yet I didn't see it coming. That which I dreaded was happening.

The Alpha raised his fist and fired a powerful punch to my belly, hitting me so hard that I stumbled far away, crashing my skull on the cemented floor in such a way that I felt it crack as thick, dark blood gushed from my mouth and nose, also sizzling from the cut which formed on the part of my head that I had struck, causing my brain to go blank.

As I cried bitterly, the pain hazed my mind and caused a blurry vision that made it impossible to see around me; I couldn't tell where I was anymore, and every voice sounded distant and fading as I entered what was implied to be a blackout.

After not eating since yesterday afternoon, my stomach was literally on fire as it grumbled for food, sapping my remaining strength and ability to bear the depth of agony I was facing. I was really losing consciousness.

Everything came running so fast in my head; everywhere seemed to be spinning and the thought of dying made me happy as it was all going to be the end.

But just then, a bucket of water splashed all over my body and I found my eyes fluttering open as I sprang from the floor into a sitting position, snapping out of the death which I thought was taking me away.

"You think I would let you die so easily? "No, not at all..." The Alpha smirked and gripped my hair, yanking it up so I rose to my feet to lessen the pain. I wasn't breathing well, as my lungs seemed blocked by the misery I was passing through.

"Please, the witch is lying, and I don't know why she decided to lie; I also noticed a suspicious look on the Beta and his daughter's face. Something isn't right," I whimpered and shook in agony, but my words seemed to be a trigger for his anger as he headbutted me and flung my miserable body away like a piece of paper, leaving me to break the tables and chairs with my body.

I could hear the snapping sound of my bones, which was so intensely painful that I burst into a loud cry as darkness loomed around me.

My head was hurting so badly, and I knew I was very close to death as blood from the deep cuts and bruises all over my body soaked my clothes alongside the water they had drenched me with.

"Let's make her a slave here…. I have a feeling the Vampire King's son will come for her in the pack again. That would be an opportunity to capture him," I heard the Beta's daughter chipped in as she stepped in from the door.

"You mean I shouldn't turn her rogue, so she would be killed?" The Alpha growled, but their voices were becoming distant as my world began to shut down.

"Yes, she can serve as a bait. Let her become a slave, passing through torture daily!" The Beta added.

Their words were like a spear plunged into my gullet and I couldn't help struggling to keep my eyes open as they were forcing themselves to shut and give in to death.

If they think I will survive now, they are wrong, as I am dying at this moment.

Just then, my eyes pinned to the ring from the vampire which was on my finger, and immediately my body seemed to be quaked by something magical.

"Something mysterious is forming in you!" I heard my wolf's scream amidst her cry and I cringed at her word, which made me sit up from the floor.

My eyes widened as I realized the pains were gone.

Blake's POV.

"Where is the ring pendant on the necklace? Why take it off?" My mother questioned suddenly as she walked into my room that morning and saw me on a different pendant on my bare chest.

I scratched my head, racking my brain to find a suitable lie to say, as I didn't want to ever tell them what had happened between that pretty werewolf girl and I.

"Why is the necklace turning red? You've given the ring to your mate!" She shrieked, pointing at the necklace which had really coloured red.

"What are you talking about?" I sneered at her.

"That lady who has the ring now is your mate." my mother announced and I felt my heart swell in unusual happiness.

Gosh!

What is wrong with me?