Chapter 70

Sophia's POV

There was no trace of a smile on her face; neither did those eyes have any glimmer of warmth. It was filled with rage as she looked around, and when those eyes fell on me, I felt my blood run cold as my legs lost the strength to carry my body, making me fall to my knees.

"Please don't kill me. I am so sorry for all I have done. I swear. Please don't kill me... " I was crying and shaking in fear while pleading with the girl in front of me.

A girl who had once been my slave and someone I could hit anytime and anywhere. Someone who doesn't have the right to say or do anything instead of following my orders and those of Torian.

As I was on my knees begging for my life, the past came rushing in, starting from that day she barged into Torian's house to see he was having his birthday celebration without telling her. I could recall how pained she was, especially when she caught me kissing Torian.

She was a weak, nerdy girl then and can never be compared with the beast in front of me right now. Who would have known that a weak girl like that would be a hybrid who could slit my throat with a snap of her fingers?

How will I ever know that some day, I'll kneel in front of her to beg her to spare my life?

"Are you really on your knees for me? I am Lola. You can stand and hit me as you have always done. You can maltreat me more to make my life more miserable just as you always do!!" She bawled, her voice so dangerously deep that I could feel it shaking the wall. This was never the tiny and weak voice of Lola.

My mouth opened to talk, but not a sound could leave my lips because I was really in deep fear. It is so clear that I deserved no forgiveness for what I had done to Lola. And I knew, with the fury in her eyes and voice, she could end my life without feeling like she did anything much.

"If you ever think I will spare your life because you knelt and asked for forgiveness, then you must be a big joker. You are only fortunate to have returned to your senses earlier, allowing you to save me from being taken away by the guards earlier." she shrugged, and I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Stand up from the ground and watch how I destroy everyone of those demons out there." She huffed, turning to the door.

I quickly stood up with a smile on my face as joy surged through every part of me like waves. She was in front of me and seeing how she walked gracefully with a powerful aura really made me drool.

Lola was wearing the red gown I gave her, but it just seemed like the gown was made from heaven as it swayed down and moved rhyming beautifully with every step she took. Should I explain how pretty Lola has suddenly become?

You surely won't believe how much change can be made when a mere wolf turns into a hybrid and gets her powers unlocked. It changed not only their inner being but also their physical appearance. Lola's hair had turned snow white, glowing beautifully, and her eyes were sparkling blue, but also fiery.

I would say every part of her was fiery and she looked dangerous but elegant enough that I couldn't help being jealous and wishing I was her. Blake is surely the luckiest man on earth.

"Come with me, and stop standing there looking like this is the first time you're seeing me. I have always been your slave so stop acting like I fell from heaven!" She snorted, and I found myself cringing.

Just as I took my first step forward, she swirled and gave me a long stare that made my body freeze. I don't know why those eyes looked so intimidating that one would be afraid of breathing so as not to provoke her. Her stares are like warnings never to act rashly.

"I can sense demons around this house and also inside you." She continued with a deep frown, and my throat dried up as her words hit me like a bomb.

"Let me out!" I heard a fretting voice inside me and recognized it immediately as my heart demon.