Chapter 28

"I promise never to hurt Lola. You hated me because of that, so I swear at this moment that I will treat her well and help her in anyway I can. But please don't treat me badly. I am sorry for how I treated her in the past. I was so foolish. At least we can be friends." I purred, drawing his gaze back to me.

"Really?" I heard another voice from behind and turned sharply to see Lola staring at me in tears. Her clothes were splattered with particles of food and dirt, which reminded me of what I had done back in the cafeteria.

For some reason, it suddenly made my eyes wet, and for the first time ever, I felt deep sadness accompanied by guilt. I regretted all I did.

"Yes, I am so sorry.. " I said to her, and there was a sign of relief that crossed her eyes. A lot of pain could be noticed from her eyes as she let out a short smile.

"What are you saying?" One of my crew cut in, shocked at what I just spit, especially when they all knew how much I wanted Lola to suffer.

"You heard me right, and you all should never hurt her, or I will make sure you pay back by getting expelled from this school!" I half yelled at them.

Just then, Torian and Sophia walked in and dragged her through her hair, pulling her like a dog to their desk.

"Sit here," Torian snorted, motioning to the bare ground.I watched as she sat, clutching her body while sobbing in shame.

"We will find a way to help her." Jace whispered these words to my ear and took my hand, pulling me to sit with him.

"Yes..." I sniffed and he smiled at me. For the first time ever, Jace shot me those angelic smiles that put my heart beat on pause.

"I think we can be friends. We will work hand in hand in helping her and also setting up the Vampire Prince, "he whispered the last part to my ear and his hot breath swept through my skin and made me shiver in pleasure as my cheeks flushed red while I blushed hard.

I was lost for some seconds, feeling my eyes wet with joy that seemed to sink so deep into me. The type that I had never had for a long time. 

"You have forgiven me? and accepted me to be your friend? You don't hate me anymore?" I muffled, and he giggled. 

"Keep being a good girl and I won't hate you," he replied with a cheesy smile.

"Yes, sir," I said with a salute, and he laughed. He let out his laughter, which sounded like a melody.

Wow.

Blake's POV.

I was listening to my heart at this time of the night while lying on the bed, and I couldn't understand why it was thumping so fast, racing like Usain Bolt. 

It was night, and I should be fast asleep, but I couldn't sleep. All I could think of was tomorrow, when I would begin my school among the werewolves and finally get to see Lola.

I have succeeded in convincing my parents that I have no feelings for any she-wolves and should be allowed to mingle among the wolves in disguise to find out more about them, which would aid the success of our attack anytime we wish.

After much pestering, they finally agreed. Mom is going to give me her witch disguising power that would make me develop a wolf scent and entirely cover my vampire characteristics.

I tested it today and it worked. I visited the school and snuck among the students without anyone smelling my vampire scent. 

I made an inquiry about the school and realized it was impossible for me to get in. I have no royal scent and can't afford the werewolf money, which is different from ours. The only way was to find someone who would help me do it.

After roaming around the corner of the school environment secretly, I was so enraged that there was really no one. Even if I pick a random student, would he or she be able to pay my school fees? If yes, what about keeping the secret of my true identity?

The fury made me get into the garden and kill everyone. But there and then, I met Jace, the man who had stood by Lola when Torian shattered her.

I recognized him just when I was about to end his life. He had fought back at me as the Beta he was. Maybe he underestimated my strength. 

Seeing how he cared for Lola back then on Torian's birthday, I had no urge to kill him anymore, but that won't stop me from ending not just his life, but also that of his entire family once he tries playing tricks on me by revealing my true identity.

Angelina's POV.

The happiness in me couldn't make me sleep as I spun around the bed, smiling sheepishly. The plan was going as set. I can't wait for tomorrow when he'll be going into that school. 

I have all that is needed to hide his identity and even make him appear exactly like a werewolf. After performing many rituals and sorcery, I also created a ring that could make him disappear and reappear in the vampire clan if, by any chance, his vampire ability was blown off. 

All that was to keep him safe, but what he never knew was that I was going to use him as a weapon to avenge the death of my daughter.

For so many years, all I had always prayed and hoped for was an opportunity to hit back at them just the same way. Now I think I've got the chance. Killing his mate and her parents, who are the same pack hunters that schemed my daughter's assassination, is all I have in mind now.

The happiness was so huge and seemed to make my heart swell. My son, Blake, will be controlled by the dark magic spell I will add to enchant him. He won't recognize his wolf mate anymore and will gradually become a deadly monster in that school. 

Not even his wolf mate will be safe in his hand. 

It is time to unleash my wrath on the Blue Moon Pack. They can't kill my daughter and go scot free.