Chapter 52

Sophia's POV

"What are you talking about?" I frowned while trying to get it all settled in my head. It was clear that the charm had gone off in his eyes, leaving me befuddled at how possible it was. How can he get back to his senses now when I have a lot of things to deal with right now?

"You know what I am talking about? You know how you made me lose my mind and become obsessed with you? What have I done? What has the pack done to you? What really is your mission here?!" He bawled with his fists clenching tight while he took a threatening step forward.

There was sheer anger in his eyes, and it was so clear he would be pouncing on me soon, and I wouldn't hesitate to beat the daylight out of him. I rose from the bed, ignoring him as I moved to the stool, sat on it and kept my gaze on the mirror.

"You aren't answering my questions! What do you want?!" From behind, he yelled again.This time, his voice was sharper and shook the ground, reminding me that he comes from an alpha bloodline.

I couldn't help giggling as I wondered if he had the intention of making me scared with his angry yells.

"I don't have the strength to talk to you. Gently, go back to bed and stay away from this, because you are no match for me" I replied with a shrug, snorting at his heavy breaths and muscles, which had all bulged out. The Alpha aura swirling around him was becoming more distinct, showing how much he cared for his pack members.

"I won't let you hurt any of my pack members, you demon!" He shouted and ran quickly to the door.

"Where are you going to?" I asked with a smirk, enjoying his frustration.

"To gather all the warriors and get you killed. I can believe I left my mate just for a demon. I rejected my fated one and allowed her to suffer immense pain just to please an evil soul like you," he kept ranting, while I ended up laughing at him.

"Don't you pity those warriors you are about to bring in to capture me? They have families and friends who cherish them. Why do you want to waste their love like this, knowing fully well that I will murder them all in the blink of an eye." I giggled, and it made him pause after opening the door.

"You can go to bed. I am not hurting any of your pack members. I need to be sure Lola is dead!" I grunted, tugging at my hair as I gnashed my teeth in frustration. Accepting that I had lost the chance to open that room was really battering my head and making me so angry!

Why the hell would Lola die at this moment?

"Sophia, now I need my mate back... I miss her and every blissful moment I shared with her. You caused her death. What if... "

"Go to bed, dumbass!" I yelled in exasperation, turning at him sharply, and I could see how he cringed, tripped, and fell on his butt in fear.

"it won't cost me anything to kill you here and now! But that isn't the kind of death I want for you. You don't deserve an easy death just like your father. You might not have wronged me, but being the son of a devil makes you one, and I can't wait to cut your limbs and skin you alive while your father watches hopelessly." I snarled, and before I could say anything, I muttered a dark demon spell that drifted him into a deep sleep immediately.

It was really with a big struggle that I didn't kill him at that moment. His life is still important. Maybe he can help me get into the room in the future.

Blake's POV

The night was gloomy, cold, and silent. My heart seemed to be bleeding as I lay on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling with tears streaming down from both sides of my cheeks.

A few hours ago, I was met with the biggest blow of my life. My entire being experienced the trauma that almost made me go insane. My friend that I made her stay with can't be found anywhere, and it was rumoured that he ran off when the hunters came to attack Lola.