Chapter 75

"I know you regretted saving me when your pack Alpha and Torian tortured you for it. I am sorry," he mumbled meekly, placing his palms on my cheek and caressing it with his thumbs.

"I did, but now I am grateful to God for that action. See where it got us to? You are now my king!!" I squeaked abruptly as adrenaline rushed through me.

"Yes! I am so happy that I chose your room to run in! You are now my queen!!!" He squeaked too, and just as if we both had it in mind, our heads drew forward and both lips connected in a deep kiss. Our eyes closed as we devoured each other's lips like our lives depended on it.

At that moment, I felt like I was floating on the moon with no one other than Blake. The way he suckled and licked my lips was just so sweet and sexy that I felt myself getting wet.

His hands were roaming from my neck down to my butt, and each squeeze on my butt sent electric shocks that made me lose control of my brain. I was getting so turned on.

But in the middle of everything, an echoing sound blared through the entire building, forcing me to break the kiss.

"Finally, they are done oppressing us," Jace whispered to Bella, who began to laugh immediately.

"That is the emergency bell for all the vampires in this kingdom. Why was it rang? I asked with a confused look, and Blake smiled sweetly, pointing his finger at me.

"You are the reason. The whole world has to know I have found my queen and the one woman my life is attached to!" He purred, and my heart fluttered at those heartwarming words.

"Who would have known that the coldhearted Blake could be so romantic." Bella snickered, and Jace began laughing, like he was being tickled.

"Crazy people.." Blake rolled his eyes playfully, swaddling me in his arms, which made me chuckle. Lying in his arms was so cozy and warm.

"Let's go to the palace. There are people there waiting to ask for your forgiveness. And outside this mansion are the entire vampires waiting to receive you as their next queen!" His voice croons inside my ears.

"Let's go and meet them. As usual, they would ask for forgiveness and expect me to forgive, even when they never did the same when I was on my knees begging for their mercy. " I muttered with a deep sigh, recalling all that Torian and some of my pack members did to me.

"We just have to forgive and free our hearts from any burden. What matters is that you're above now, and they'll crawl to their knees while talking to you," he smiled, and my love for Blake grew much deeper within me.

He must be the fresh breath of life that I will rely on to survive.

*********

I was curled up in Blake's powerful arms in a bridal style when we got into the palace, and as expected, they were all there kneeling.

Torian, Sophia, the Luna, the Beta, pack hunters, and royal guards are among them. All were on their knees with their heads lowered in a bow.

Blake dropped me, and I walked closer with folded arms.

"As usual, asking for my forgiveness and being sorry for what you all did to me, just because I overcame it all and became victorious." I shrugged, and Torian was the first to lift his head, followed by Sophia.

Torian's hazel eyes, chiseled jaw, and pink lips all reminded me of the last time I drooled and desired him like I would die without him. Those days when I was obsessed

"I feel ashamed. Just look at you... Truly, destiny can never be denied. I am so sorry, and I promise to be a changed man who will never maltreat anyone in this life. Thank you for saving my pack from those demons," Torian mumbled with gulps as he tried not to cry.