Chapter 62

"I will kill you once you tell anyone. I will be able to run and leave here the moment you spread the secret, but be aware that your life will end, I promise you." She whispered threateningly and stomped away almost at the same time.

Oh gosh!

How did she see through my lies without struggle? I know she will tell Blake immediately, and that will put me in danger of being tested for my deafness in many ways, which I might fail to prove. I have to hurry and tell my friend, Vienna, now before anything happens to me.

Vienna's POV

I was on my bed in tears once again as those words my parents said before leaving kept resounding inside me.

I felt like breaking everything and pulling the whole house down on my head, dying inside it. This is the saddest news I have ever heard in my life, and it hurts more than his rejection.

After all my efforts to win his heart, he ended up finding love with another vampire lady. It would be better if he had rejected me and stayed single forever, but no, that wasn't what happened. He has found a girl he deems better than me.

This can't stop making me cry, and going to the palace was a hard task as I didn't want to see the girl that took away my love from me. How in the hell was she able to do that?

Hot Tears was the only company I had as it replied to me with more outpour. It was at that moment that I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, say whatever you want to say, and leave!" I yelled at anyone there, not minding who it was. At that moment, I don't care about anything else.

"The door creaked and open. I looked up to the door and there was my friend, Liya.

She hurried in and shut the door with her face all sweaty as she puffed. It was obvious she must have been running all the way down here.

"What is it?" I snapped, wiping my tears.

"Cry no more. I bring you good news!" She squeaked, hugging me tight, but I pushed her away angrily. It wasn't time for all that, and there was no news that could make me happy, except Blake falling in love with me.

"I don't think I need your goodnews." I stated this bluntly and she laughed out loud.

"Just listen," she said as she sat down beside me.

"I am listening. Be fast!" I waved, unconcerned.

"The new lover of Blake is a wolf who managed to hide her true nature. She isn't a vampire, and the only way to make it known is by getting her skin to come into contact with silver. I heard this from her mouth!!" Her voice piqued to its highest pitch while she blurted it out to me.

For some seconds, I was lost. It was shocking to hear and yet the best news my ears had ever heard.

"I don't need to tell you what to do to get Blake for yourself," she winked, and I smirked back, nodding my head in ecstasy. I didn't know when I began to laugh hard.

"Sure. Thank you so much. You can go back; I will be visiting the palace in no time. " I cackled and hugged her tightly.

"I can do anything to repay you for your help," she mumbled, while I felt shivers run through me.

It will be a lot of fun to see the shock that will be on both of their faces when I relay the secret to them. Blake will want to protect her, so his only option for me to keep the secret is to dump her for me. He will have to take me as his queen!

Lola's POV

Fear and anxiety all filled me as I increased my pace with Blake ahead of me while we searched around the mansion for her, especially every place in the dungeon. But it seems like she wasn't in the building and had snuck out somewhere.