Intro

Title: 我靠万倍暴击横扫星际 | I swept the stars with ten thousand times the crit
Author: 微生日荧

Lin Li crossed.
The good news is: she transmigrated into the daughter of an interstellar chaebol. Sitting on one-third of the star field, there are tens of thousands of planets the size of the earth waiting for her to inherit!
Wuhu ~ Waste life here I come!

The bad news is... This is the life before her transmigration, and now she has become a humiliating waste of the family due to a mental riot, and has been directly banished to the Junk Star, never to return.

Hmm... how is it not outrageous? ? ?
Lin Li looked at her body and a face that was... overly weak.
Send a sincere request to the simulator in your mind: Qiqi, let's delete the number and start again?

In the interstellar era, human beings evolved spiritual power, but in the era of frequent riots in the face of the Zerg threat, everyone is proud of the stable and unique spiritual power.
If a person's mental power riots, it means that it is waste that can be given up.

Lin Li: "Trash?"
Device: "Don't panic, it's a small matter."
Lin Li looked at the simulator and directly changed the mental violence to a crit! The highest magnification is 10,000 times!

"Let you see what explosion output is!"

A strange team appeared in the Federal Spiritual Power Competition.

In the preliminary round, Lin Li was told that she would be attacked by 100 schools in the wheel battle. As a result, her temporary Sunlight team became the only champion.
In the middle of the competition, the chief examiner is full of confidence, no one can wake up from the virtual life constructed by my spiritual power!
Lin Li: I'm sorry to see the insect tide, I just want to calm it down. I can give you a crit. Can the virtual life persist any longer?
In the final game, all the stars thought that Lin Li could crit infinitely.

Before Lin Li appeared, mental violence was an incurable disease in the world.
After Lin Li appeared, it was the explosive art of extreme output.

...
Feng Yao was born in the dangerous Zerg battlefield, and there was a spiritual riot at birth.

When he became an adult, he awakened the spiritual power of the healing system, which is extremely rare in the interstellar space.
But everyone regretted appearing on him as a waste.

Until one day, he accidentally met a girl, "I think you are very talented, and the team still lacks a nurse support position?"
Later, there was a legend about him in the interstellar space. Auxiliary.
"That nanny is more violent than the output!"

Someone asked him: "You robbed the output, what is your captain doing?"
Feng Yao smiled extremely tenderly, "Well, I want her eyes to fall on me."