Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    The proctoring room was silent.

    The invigilators present all looked at each other in dismay. They are also people who have seen great winds and waves. If other aspects of mental strength are assessed, there may be a way to remedy it.

    But... give a group of new eggs a mental violence test?

    Isn't this just letting you do calculus just after learning 1+1!

    Appropriate difficulty is helpful to distinguish candidates, but too high difficulty will only classify candidates into one category.

    The people of the Fourth Legion felt a little dissatisfied. There is no one in the middle to check such a big thing? Make such an oolong!

    His tone was not good: "Miao Lei, you are the chief examiner, you haven't checked in advance?"

    Miao Lei also felt very wronged, how could he have not checked in advance!

    However, the materials he read were all about the study of spiritual power, and only a few of them were about spiritual violence, which he also thought was reasonable.

    But who knew that after he built a virtual scene with spiritual power, the core theme would become spiritual violence?

    But he knew that it was his fault, and he asked in a very difficult tone: "Mr. Huaihe, do you know what's going on? Isn't the information you gave me about the initial discovery and research of mental power? ?"

    Teacher Huaihe's screen was still blank.

    ...

    Well, I guess Director Huai didn't put his mind on it at all.

    Under the suspicious eyes of everyone, Miao Lei had to make a phone call.

    After waiting for a long time, he answered the call and asked in a irritable tone: "What's the matter? Didn't the data give you?"

    Miao Lei felt bitter and asked in a low voice: "Director Huai, look at the screen of the candidates, why? The subject of their exam has become mental violence? Isn't the information you gave me about riots only a small part?"

    This is exactly what Examiner Miao couldn't figure out.

    "What?!" Upon hearing this, Examiner Miao's head suddenly appeared on the screen, and he stared in shock at the task that the female teacher gave the candidates in the exam scene.

    He murmured to himself, "That's not right... The information I gave you did not mention riots at all! It was only a century after the discovery of spiritual power that people began to gradually discover spiritual riots, and the data was not collected for such a long time. Duan."

    Examiner Miao's eyes widened, "Director Huai, what information did you give me?"

    Director Huai looked ugly, he lowered his head and operated on his own star brain, "Wrong! Mental violence is what I am in the process of. The research topic..." He paused for a moment, his face turned pale, "I sent the wrong information!"

    Examiner Miao was about to faint, and this happened under the competition he presided over. This is a major work mistake!

    The little old man's smiling face also became serious, "The point now is what to do with these candidates?"

    Bai Zituan interjected, "Can the competition be stopped? Let Examiner Miao build a new one..."

    Halfway through, he said: It's not right, doesn't it mean that everyone knows that they are doing the question just now, how can they tell the difference after they are prepared?