Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The laboratory of Teacher Huai in the Institute.

    Teacher Huai has always felt a little dazed recently, and she always seems to forget some things inexplicably.

    Just like now, she is staring blankly at the research materials in front of her, but she has no idea what she is doing for a second.

    Something is not right.

    Is it too busy at work lately? Are you too tired?

    She put down the information in her hand and rubbed her brows.

    Alas, time is running out, but so far she has no clue.

    Just then, there was a knock on the door.

    Immediately, a researcher walked in in a hurry, "Mr. Huai! Come on here! The Gal team has already worked out a plan to stabilize the mental violence!

    " .

    "Yeah, now all the materials have been handed over to the director. The matter is very important, which requires all the research teams to come and see it together! Hurry up!" The

    researchers' faces showed joy, which proved that they were saved!

    However, he saw that Teacher Huai's face was a little bad. Could it be that he has been studying too hard recently?

    Or...you feel a little unhappy that you haven't researched it yourself?

    Ah! His expression changed, and he thought that these researchers really had 800 eyes.

    He was different, he was simply happy that the project was a success!

    Teacher Huai was really shocked, she had to hurry to see what happened!

    ...

    This news quickly drifted into everyone's ears like snowflakes, and an exciting atmosphere surged throughout the institute for a while.

    The researchers who arrived first also kept surrounding Gal, complimenting him.

    "This is really young and promising!"

    "As expected of the genius of the Bruce family!"

    "Everyone in the interstellar space should thank you this time, you saved everyone!"

    "It's amazing!"

    Gal said on the surface The appearance of the deputy is too modest, but in fact, his heart has long been happy.

    Although I don't know where the memory card fell last night, what does that mean?

    He has indeed researched methods and medicines to stabilize and control mental violence, but at best the methods are somewhat disgraceful.

    After all, in the face of the threat of death, what is this sacrifice?

    If it weren't for him, everyone would have to wait to die when the Zerg came!

    At this moment, a message suddenly popped out of his star brain.

    For a moment, his face turned gloomy.

    This frightened the people around, what happened?

    Gal's expression... Could it be that something happened?

    It seemed that he suddenly realized his gaffe, Gal quickly put on that fake face, and started chatting with everyone again, as if what happened just now didn't exist.