Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Huiyao School training room.

    After leaving his father's study, Gal received a message from the team and came to the school training room for team training.

    This time, the scene of their training is the battle of the red land.

    The distinguishing feature of this war is that the Zerg's mental power is relatively low, but the number is huge, so it has formed an overwhelming tide of insects.

    Just like the venue settings for this Junk Star preliminary contest.

    Gal did not know why, but subconsciously chose this simulation scene.

    Compared with the customs clearance method of the Sunlight team, Gal team has a special customs clearance method due to the existence of Natasha.

    Natasha has a pair of deep green eyes, and can use the eyes as a medium to hypnotize all the Zerg visible within the line of sight with the mental power of hypnosis.

    The hypnotized Zerg had no threat, so Gar's team quickly cleared the level quickly.

    "If we were to play in the primary competition this time, it would be too easy!" Natasha said excitedly without feeling tired at all, jumping out of the simulation cabin.

    Compared with the complicated customs clearance method of the Sunlight Squad, her mental power attribute is completely lore for this kind of scene.

    It can kill the worm tide.

    "Hmph, self-imposed status, compared to Junk Star's team!" The boy who looked like a child immediately replied.

    He didn't think he was on the same level as the Daylight Squad, it was not easy for them to deal with this level of bugs.

    "Whether you have your mental power or not, it's just that it will be faster with your mental power." The little boy shook his head and added very stinky.

    "..."

    Don't care about children!

    Natasha opened Star Brain as usual. She wanted to see if there was any news to reply, but suddenly a notification popped up.

    After seeing the contents of the notice, Natasha looked at Gal in shock.

    "You Bruce family are crazy?"

    Hearing this endless sentence, Gal felt confused and looked at Natasha suspiciously.

    What crazy things did this woman say! She's crazy and none of the Bruce family are crazy!

    Seeing that Gal didn't know anything, Natasha approached and handed the Star Brain notification in front of him.

    "Look! Isn't this a message from your father that you sold your brother?"

    Natasha was amazed in her heart. No one knows who is the consortium of Hui Yaoxing.

    Calvin is usually a jerk, and often bullies those powerless civilians. After all, he is always inferior to his brother. Living in the shadow of Gal's genius, everyone will have psychological problems.

    But after all, he is the second son of the Bruce family. All the families are hiding this kind of scandal. No matter what, he won't openly deal with Calvin, right?

    It's just killing two civilians, and the huge bet behind this is set by the Bruce family. Now let Calvin take the blame?

    Can't figure it out.