Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Three D-levels...

    Ling Jiuheng's heart froze for a while. Recently, his mental power collapsed faster, and now he has fallen to F-level on the edge of E-level.

    I spent a lot of time in the training room just now, and now there is not much mental power left. Besides, how can my E-level mental power deal with D-level?

    Is this... destiny?

    The leader had already transformed into a giant sword with mental power, and charged towards him at a terrifying speed.

    The aura of icy destruction was firmly locked on him.

    Ling Jiuheng pursed his lips, and unconsciously used his meager mental power, watching the figures on the opposite side gradually overlap with those people.

    He once tried his best to escape from the dark cage, but what greeted him was not a new life, but cruel despair. Seeing that his spiritual power dissipated in an irreversible trend, it accelerated to collapse.

    When he ignited his hope again, thinking that he could save himself, he found that...

    ...... all this was in vain.

    The wind of Junk Star is not gentle, it blows the corners of the black clothes with desolate and shattered killing intent, and the mottled light and shadow reflect on Ling Jiuheng's face. An indescribable picture.

    Just as the giant sword was about to hit Ling Jiuheng, a giant sickle appeared, and with a sound of "Zheng!", the stabbing giant sword was shaken and flew out.

    Immediately, a frightened questioning voice came: "Ling Jiuheng! What are you stunned! Don't run away!"

    It was Yu Zhi!

    At this moment, Yu Zhi felt scared for a while. He saw Ling Jiuheng standing blankly as if he had lost the will to survive. If he hadn't been fast enough, Ling Jiuheng would be lying on the ground now!

    Looking at the initiators of these mid-pole stars, Yu Zhi's anger suddenly rose, and a strong killing intent rose from his giant sickle. Isn't the life of Junk Star not life? !

    How dare these people be so presumptuous!

    Protecting Ling Jiuheng behind him, Yu Zhi slowly raised his scythe, and said fiercely to the people in the Mid-Pole Star: "You are the real worms and garbage! I bully my friends today, and I will teach you a good lesson. "

    That's right! It's shameless for three people to bully Brother Ling!" Yu Yi also ran to Yu Zhi's side, "Today I'm going to help Brother Ling teach you a lesson!"

    Lin Li also stood beside them, and the three of them silently surrounded Form a circle and protect Ling Jiuheng behind him.

    However, Calvin, who saw this scene, sneered, this protective gesture deeply hurt him, always like this!

    There are always some people who are naturally bewitched and let the people around him stop him. He has no deep hatred with these people, but at this moment he has a murderous intention and said word by word: "You disgusting bugs! In my Calvin What big words are you talking about in front of you! Zuo Luo, You Luo!"

    Hearing Calvin's words, the two D-level mental power people instantly turned into two white tigers, and after roaring, they rushed towards the three people from left to right!

    This is also the first time that Junk Star students have seen such a big beast of spiritual power. Their E-level spiritual power can only transform into the shape of a tiger cub.