Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    About 30 kilometers southwest.

    "My God, this place is really easy to defend and difficult to attack." Yu Zhi exclaimed as he looked at the natural pass with steep terrain in front of him.

    There are many high rocks here, and the terrain gradually rises.

    If anyone can occupy the commanding heights, then relying on these natural shelters, they will gather the time and place.

    Yu Zhi looked at Lin Li in shock and said, "You really got the captain to guess right. If we really came here rashly, and the 1213 joint team has already occupied a high position, then we are in a desperate situation!

    " Yu Zhi couldn't help but feel a burst of admiration in his heart.

    Just after the captain analyzed Lan Hong's purpose, he still decided to come here first to see the terrain.

    At that time, he asked stupidly, since he knew the conspiracy, why did he come here?

    At that time, the captain laughed and said that the premise of the Lanhong conspiracy was that the 1213 joint team occupied the place with a large number of weapons, but who said we couldn't come first?

    He stared blankly at the map. At that time, the location of the Sunlight team was farther from here than the 1213 team. What should we do to get here first? Does it fly?

    Later, it turned out that being able to fly is useless, and it is useful to be able to run.

    The captain transformed her shelling into a super cool motorcycle with mental power!

    Then they experienced land racing, oh no, it should be called wilderness racing.

    However, this car is a car made of spiritual power, suitable for all kinds of terrain, and it really brought everyone here in advance.

    Yu Zhi thought of this and looked at the spirit motorcycle with envy.

    This supernatural power attribute of the captain is really useful, I am so envious!

    "Airdrop boxes are everywhere here. It seems that Guide Lan is really attentive." Ju Yang said, looking at the large boxes nearby.

    This is simply feeding the 1213 joint team's mouth!

    They only need to move the airdrop box that they follow along the way, and they can be successfully led to this excellent place that is easy to defend and difficult to attack.

    "In this way, we will save trouble. We don't have to look for airdrop boxes everywhere and give them to them. Lan Hong made a wedding dress for us." Lin Li said with a smile.

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi was a little confused, and asked: "Don't we want to destroy these unused airdrop boxes? We also need to give them to the 1213 joint team?!"

    "Of course not, stupid brother! Give them weapons, and make sure they can get them smoothly!" Yu Yi replied.

    Yu Zhi: So I'm the only one in the team who doesn't understand, right? sad.

    ...

    In addition to Yu Zhi's understanding, the audience and invigilators outside the venue were also confused.

    "Why did they just leave? It's gone after finding so many airdrop boxes?"

    "Yeah! If the 1213 joint team gets these weapons, how will they fight?"