Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "Ding! The new main quest has been regenerated, the current task: defeat all the teams in Chaos Star Field and get the first place."

    "Task reward: add 1 new function point and upgrade to level 20."

    As Lin Li and several people became more and more The closer she got to the center of the Chaos Sector, the new missions were given out by her simulator.

    In the past, Lin Li was very positive about the new task, because it represented a powerful force.

    But at this time, she frowned a little, thinking about the purpose of the mission, defeating all the teams in Chaos Star Region?

    It seems that the mission of all the main lines is to defeat the competitors and get the first place. Does this mean that she wants to be the champion all the way to the end?

    But what's the point of that, what exactly does the simulator want her to do?

    If this were on earth and getting first in every exam, it was going to a good school.

    Going to a good school means that she will have a good job in the future, and she can survive in this society stably.

    And a stable life... just can obliterate people's will.

    All people follow the steps, and the whole society will be in order.

    So what does the emulator want?

    She channeled herself into greater power, seemingly giving it nothing.

    But Lin Li knows that free is the most expensive truth.

    And the simulator didn't ask her anything, there are only two possibilities: either she can't give it now, or she has already given it, but Lin Li doesn't know it.     "Captain! What are you thinking!" Suddenly Yu Zhi interrupted Lin Li's thinking, he looked excited

    , "Where are we going now?"

Anyway, she still needs it very much now.

    According to what General Ling said, after the representatives of the stars came to the Chaos Star Territory, they would be automatically assigned to a planet belonging to the Star Territory according to the level of materials.

    And the starship they drive has a road map to the planet.

    Now that they have reached the central area of ​​the Chaos Star Region, they can choose to explore supplies or go to temporarily allocated planets.

    Lin Li pondered for a while, "Let's go to the planet assigned to us by the federation first, and then we will go out after knowing the information."

    This is actually what most newcomers do. After all, not many people have enough information as Lin Shizhen and can go straight to the goal. land.

    "Okay! I'm still looking forward to it. I don't know what kind of planet it is?" Yu Zhi rubbed his hands together. He was born in a junk star. He never thought that he could have a planet of his own. Although it was temporarily allocated, No one knows if he can buy it himself in the future!

    Ju Yang and Yu Yi also agreed, so Lin Li repositioned the destination: assigning planet 2 3 4.

    Seeing Yu Zhi's behavior getting more excited as he got closer to his destination, Ju Yang shook his head: "Don't hold out too much hope. Our evaluation is for general materials, which means that this planet is not much better."

    Lin Li and the others He didn't know this kind of thing, but Ju Yang got the news from his grandfather.

    The safest, most prosperous, and largest places in the Chaos Star Region belong to the Southern Star Region and the Eastern Star Region.