Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Lin Li and others became famous in the first battle at Federal University.

    Originally, Lin Li's critical attack on Yu Yi and Yu Zhikai's simulator raised his mental power to D level, but after Lin Li turned it off, he found that the two and his own mental power level did not drop!

    This means that they have fully mastered the use of D-level mental power and have truly reached D-level.

    Now Lin Li has also completely mastered the usage of the simulator.

    Although the crit rate can be up to 10, it is easy for people to get lost in the power at a high level of mental power, resulting in a feeling of being lost.

    Lin Li only hit a 10x crit when he fought Yu Zhi for the first time.

    The front and rear feel like a sudden change from a strong adult to a sickly child.

    Moreover, the duration of the 10x crit is very short, and it is estimated that the limit will be reached in fifteen minutes.

    On the contrary, turning on a low multiple of the critical strike rate can effectively improve the mastery of mental power. For example, this time Lin Li only fired one or two times the critical strike to Yu Zhiyuyi's brothers and sisters, which could last for more than an hour.

    And the spiritual experience for such a long time has also benefited a lot.

    After figuring this out, Lin Li customized a detailed training plan for everyone in the team, and was waiting for another level up in the Junk Star competition!

    ...

    in the school cafeteria.

    Ling Jiuheng is still in a trance, and Yu Zhi and Yu Yi are a little unaccustomed to the usual cool brother becoming like this.

    "Brother Ling, you can join our team. Look at me and Yiyi, we are already D-rank!" Yu Zhi happily nibbled on the chicken leg while persuading his good brother.

    "Yeah, Brother Ling, you are my best brother, and I hope you can join our team!" Yu Yi said, looking at Ling Jiuheng with big black and clear eyes.

    Ling Jiuheng was silent.

    It's not that he doesn't want to participate in the competition, he also wants to become stronger and take his strength to a higher level.

    But...

    his existence is a ticking time bomb, and the friends around him will be in danger.

    Lin Li looked at Ling Jiuheng thoughtfully. As far as the countless games she played before, this kind of cool guy in black usually has an unknown tragic past. Fans screamed, and the more they abused, the more distressed they felt for their brother.

    "You should be more familiar with Yuzhi and Yuyi's abilities than I am. Now you can see their changes. As long as you join our team, your strength will become stronger and stronger. Whether you want to seize this opportunity is up to you. ." Lin Li poked directly at Ling Jiuheng's heart, instead of persuading him to let go of his heart, it is better to give him a chance to become stronger.

    In Interstellar, only the strong have the right to speak.

    Any tragic experience comes from the lack of ability at that time. If you have the ability to destroy the world, what kind of enemy can live well?

    Only then did Ling Jiuheng look at Lin Li seriously, this strange but inexplicably convincing girl.

    Her body shone with the dazzling light of self-confidence like the sun. Although she looked so weak, she had a strong explosive spiritual power. The existence of contradictions made her even more mysterious.