Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    What color is spiritual power?

    Everyone's mental power seems to be transparent, if it is not working, its color can't be seen with the naked eye.

    But when the mental powers of thousands of people are superimposed together... The

    worm mother looked at the scene in front of her obsessively, and seemed to show off: "My favorite color is blue, you never know that mental power is actually Is it blue?"

    "But now, you have seen this blue ocean that is as gorgeous as fireworks," the mother insect's eyes revealed a strange brilliance, "it is the explosion of the spiritual power of countless S-rank powerhouses. Come here."

    "How is it? It's beautiful..."

    Hearing this, Lin Li and the others looked at the scene in disbelief. This sea of ​​spiritual power gathered by countless people showed a faint blue.

    "You mean," Lin Li's body froze, "is this the color of the explosion of spiritual power?"

    Before this, Lin Li and others never knew that spiritual power has color.

    The worm mother raised the corners of her mouth, "Yeah, what do you think the spiritual potion developed by humans is used for?"

    She turned her head to look at Lin Li, as if she wanted to see the horrified expression on Lin Li's face, and said viciously , "I came here from afar, just to watch a grand firework, a firework that exploded from the spiritual power. As for humans, it is just fuel."

    "Then after humans use the spiritual power medicine, What about the increased mental power level?" Lin Li looked at the insect mother angrily, "Did you do it to tease them?! Give them hope first, and then break it with your own hands?"

    Seeing Lin Li's angry expression, the mother worm laughed, "Do you know when food is the best? It's to stay happy while alive, and then turn into food without pain at the last moment."

    "So, for the sake of It is also necessary to watch a beautiful firework. This principle seems to be learned from you humans."

    It seems that Lin Li was angered by her behavior, and the worm mother's mood became very good, which shows that her own behavior Art is affirmed.

    She turned her head relaxedly and continued to watch the burning fireworks, the blue flame reflected in her pupils, swaying with charm, her red lips lightly opened:

    "Ah, you don't know yet, spiritual violence is inevitable. What will happen, as for the potion, it's just a little bit of catalysis, and then... bang!"

    Lin Li was furious to the extreme, but gradually calmed down. She said on the team channel: "So many candidates died because of the worm mother, I can't just sit back and watch, but you are free, I will personally face the worm mother in a moment, and you can escape as far as you can at this time!"

    "Captain! This is the S-class worm mother! Now our spiritual power level is to die. !" Yu Zhi shouted, such a decision is simply crazy!

    "Don't persuade me, she can kill so many candidates today, and tomorrow she can destroy the entire planet. I will never let her escape, even if it costs her own life!"

    Lin Li made up her mind that she once wanted to change the entire planet. Rules, she wants to make everyone equal and free. If she takes a step back because of the mother bug today, why will she keep compromising tomorrow?

    At this time, she suddenly remembered the people who always stood in front of the earth when they faced danger. Don't they know the danger?

    No, they may know better than anyone else, but there are thousands of people who need to be protected behind them, how can they step back?