Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Zoro is dead!

    The Sunlight team heard the shocking news after exiting the simulation cabin.

    "He didn't die in the game, I'm afraid he was replaced before the game." Lin Li guessed.

    "Replaced? You mean that Zuo Luo's mental power was replaced by someone! I said that he said some strange things in the examination room." Yu Zhi suddenly realized.

    Lin Li: "I am also guessing. The specific situation will be notified after the official investigation. But... White Crown Organization, what is this?"

    Not only the Sunlight Team wanted to know this question, but also all the audience and invigilators before the live broadcast. .

    "However, this time we successfully advanced!" Yu Yi shouted happily.

    Just when everyone was overjoyed, Ling Jiuheng had a strange expression.

    The white crown... appeared.

    Recalling Zuo Luo's frantic words and actions, he lowered his eyebrows, hiding the hatred buried deep in his eyes.

    "Dong dong dong!" There

    was a sudden knock on the door of the simulation cabin, it was an unknown official.

    "Congratulations! You won the competition! Please come with me now, there is an invigilator who wants to see you!" It was the invigilator Xiaolan who spoke.

    When the game was about to end, he was urged by Sister Yao to look for the Sunlight Team. Of course, he was very curious himself.

    The moment he saw the real person, the one with the most visual impact was Ju Yang, how could God favor a person so much! He sighed frantically in his heart.

    After sneaking a few glances, he turned his attention to Captain Lin Li.

    It was such a girl who led the Sunlight team to become the champion of this competition, and was the only promotion team in the Junk Star competition.

    This has never happened before in the history of spiritual power competitions in the past!

    Although the Sunlight team and others felt a little surprised, they still followed Xiaolan. This was still in the arena. If it was not safe, there would be no safe place.

    But...why did the proctor want to see them?

    "Teacher, who would you like to see us?" Yu Zhi approached Xiaolan and asked.

    Xiaolan smiled slightly. It turned out that this was the "idiot" in the live broadcast, Yu Zhi. He pretended to be serious and said in a low voice, "This time you are lucky, this invigilator is called Lin Yao, she is the Fifth Army Corps. people!"

    Fifth Legion? !

    Hearing this, Yu Zhi's eyes lit up, this is one of the top universities recognized by all interstellar people.

    Now the people of the Fifth Legion want to see them, which is really lucky.

    You must know that he most hopes that he can enter the most powerful Legion as a Space Marine.

    In the Western Star Region, the Fourth Army and the Fifth Army are the best choices.

    With the excitement of seeing the invigilator of the Fifth Corps, everyone finally reached the place and saw Lin Yao.

    She is tall and slender, with a cold look, and her high ponytail looks even more neat.

    Lin Yao's eyes lit up when he saw the Sunlight Team and the others!