Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    The head is so heavy...

    as if it was hit hard and crushed again.

    Suddenly, a cool and warm contradiction felt like water flowing through, as if the head that was about to explode seemed to be comforted and slowly calmed down.

    After sleeping for a long time, Lin Li opened his eyes slightly tired, and he was greeted by a dazzling crystal lamp.

    Lin Li's eyes hurt from the stab, and he closed his eyes subconsciously.

    where is this?

    She remembered that she was preparing to fight the game boss that was about to be cleared after get off work.

    Speaking of this boss, her liver hurts because of her anger, and she failed to pass after a dozen fights. The most disgusting mechanism is that the boss is always revived with blood, and then goes berserk, which makes her mentality explode, but the more she does, the more disgusting she is. I want to see what this boss can explode in the end!

    So she asked for a simulator from a friend, commonly known as a plug-in.

    Isn't this boss able to revive Berserk?

    Then she will fire a hundred times the crit to see who is more powerful.

    ...She didn't stay up all night and fainted, did she? ?

    ...then has she finished fighting the boss?

    After Lin Li got used to the light, she slowly got up from the bed, and then she was stunned.

    The air was filled with the smell of dust that seemed to have not lived in for decades, but what attracted her most attention was a smart robot with a sense of technology beside her.

    At this time, the robot's screen was emitting a faint light, and Lin Li could clearly see the contents of the screen: 2188 in the ephemeris, 9:15 pm.

    Location: Junk Star 1212.

    Air quality: very poor, please leave as soon as possible.

    Before Lin Li could realize what it meant, the heavy door was suddenly opened.

    The worried middle-aged man hurriedly approached the bed, and when he saw Lin Li who was conscious, his eyes turned red with excitement.

    The middle-aged man looked haggard, and the clothes on his body were a little messy. Lin Li saw that there were traces of mud in some places, and some places were broken, like the sharp claws of some animal.

    "It's fine, it's fine...how do you feel? Are you still uncomfortable?" the middle-aged man asked in a restrained and gentle voice.

    Lin Li's eyes were sour, and a strange feeling suddenly filled her chest, and she blurted out: "It's okay, where is this...?"

    But the middle-aged man heard this, his tears could no longer be stopped, and he was in a hurry while crying. of dry.

    Thinking that the young lady didn't know anything about the current situation, she resisted her sadness and replied, "This is Junk Star 1212. After the young lady failed to awaken, you still haven't woken up, and the owner of the family exiled us the next day.

    " ...junk stars?

    It was only then that Lin Li realized that something was wrong. The house seemed to have not lived in it for a long time. It smelled of dust and haze.