Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    The space crack of the Zerg does not allow people to reach a place immediately, but only saves part of the time.

    The moment Rosethaway felt the larvae being slaughtered, she was already on her way.

    Looking at Ling Jiuheng, who had lost her humanity and reason, she said to herself: "If you woke up and found that you had killed the captain, what would you do? Kill yourself?"

    Then she chuckled, "But you are such a idiot, I guess I can fool you with just a few words."

    "Speaking of which, your captain Lin Li is really a very interesting person."

    Funny enough to almost kill her!

    Luo Siwei looked at Ling Jiuheng attentively, as if she could talk to him like this: "I don't know if she is strong enough to resist the mad revenge of all the Zerg in the chaotic star field?"

    "After all, this is the pain of extermination. "

    Losthaway doesn't think that these unintelligent Zerg are her own kind, these Zerg are just tools she uses to achieve her goals.

    Therefore, their genocide was nothing in the eyes of Rosethaway.

    If the tools are gone, it is not enough to make another batch of tools.

    She looked at Ling Jiuheng with a smile that was inevitable.

    I really hope that Ling Jiuheng will completely lose his mind, instead of being suppressed for a short time as he is now.

    However, I believe that Lin Li's death will not disappoint her.

    ...

    in the Zerg battlefield.

    Lin Li and the others stared at the changes in Lin Shizhen's team.

    "Captain, why do I feel that Lin Shizhen is bigger than us? Is he at SS rank like this?"

    Yu Zhi couldn't believe his eyes, nor his mental power.

    Lin Li glanced at the internal channel of the simulator, and Ling Jiuheng still did not send any new messages.

    She looked at everyone with a serious expression, "Now, everyone must be ready."

    Before Yu Zhi understood what this sentence meant, Major Wen of Lin Shizhen's team looked straight at their location.

    "Which team is hiding? Now that the Zerg has been defeated, they can always come out?"

    His mental power directly attacked the position of the Sunlight Squad starship.

    Under the attack of SS-level mental power, the hidden mode of the starship directly failed, and Lin Li and the others appeared in front of Lin Shizhen.

    Major Wen raised his eyebrows, "I didn't expect it to be you!"

    He originally thought that it was another star field who wanted the mantis to catch the cicada, and the oriole was behind, and was going to ambush them, but he didn't expect it to be someone from his own star field.

    Thinking of this, he looked bad: "Aren't you a little shameless? Hiding in the dark and waiting for others to fight the Zerg?" After all,

    this is from a star field, wouldn't they help each other?

    Lin Li smiled when she heard this, and she looked at Lin Shizhen: "Miss Lin, can our alliance be considered fruitful?"

    Major Wen was surprised, and also looked at Lin Shizhen: "We have formed an alliance with them?! I Why don't you know about this?"