Chapter 2

chapter 2

    A week later, Lin Li came to Commonwealth School 1212 after recuperating.

    The school is located in the city center of Junk Star. On the way, Lin Li saw that the houses on the periphery were crowded and dilapidated, and the more you went to the city center, the more interstellar cities looked like. The unknown buildings towered into the clouds, and the speeding cars were constantly flowing, and it was even farther away. You can see a tall blue and white building, the Federal School 1212.

    In the center of the city where land is expensive, the Federal School 1212 is still vast, which is enough to see the city's emphasis on schools.

    But in Lin Li's view, there are thousands of schools like the Western Star Region, which is very different from the school the original owner wanted to go to.

    If the original owner did not fail to awaken, then she should study at the Fourth Legion or Fifth Legion University on the main star of the Western Star Region, where the best educational resources in the entire Star Region are gathered, as well as the top Heaven's Chosen.

    For example, one of the most famous geniuses in my memory: Lin Shizhen, the eldest lady of the Lin family, was born with an A-level mental strength. It can be said that reaching the S-level is an ironclad matter, and on the day when the original body awakening failed, Lin Shizhen Awakened a very special spiritual attribute, and was then secretly cultivated by the family.

    Not to mention the core geniuses of other noble families, each of which is a representative existence. Thinking of these Lin Li is also a little excited. In the past, she knew about Interstellar through novels and imagination. I never thought that one day she would be able to come to Interstellar and experience the life here. I don’t know how many novel scenery she will encounter along the way. !

    Participating in the Federal School Spiritual Power Competition this time, if Lin Li can reach the last step, then Lin Shizhen will definitely become one of her strongest opponents.

    The federation's official division of spiritual power is divided into F to S, and the number and intensity have increased exponentially.

    That is to say, the upper limit of F level is 500, then the upper limit of E is 1000, the upper limit of D is 2000, the upper limit of C is 4000, the upper limit of B is 8000, the upper limit of A is 16000, and the upper limit of S level is 36000.

    Now Lin Li is only F-rank, and before her awakening, her mental strength was C-rank, which means that she would have to triple her mental strength to keep up with her previous mental strength.

    However, Lin Li is not worried, she just said that her critical strike rate can now reach 10 times, which is a little better than the previous C-level.

    In addition, she also found that the improvement of the level will also increase her mental strength, so as long as she trains steadily every day, completes the tasks prepared by the system, and finally reaches the S-level, there is no need to worry at all, not to mention that she still You can hit and hit at the same time.

    If someone bullies her now because she is F-rank, it will be a big loss.

    But now the question before her is where to find teammates? This is one of the main purposes of Lin Li coming to the school, to find suitable teammates and represent the school to compete.

    Lin Li used his mental power to explore the map of the entire school, walked all the way to the office building to find the principal's office, and then knocked on the door.