Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    The Garr team seems to be making incredible progress, as rumors have recently circulated throughout the institute.

    Lin Li met them several times recently, and found that they were indeed happy and relaxed.

    Before, the Gal team still respected Mr. Huai, especially Gal. Once Teacher Huai encountered any problems, he was very active and took the initiative to help.

    But recently, there is a little bit of indifference or even annoying behavior, and even some tit-for-tat in some public places.

    Lin Li has some doubts, what exactly did Gal get after that suburban explosion?

    Can he control the psychic violence?

    If he didn't have a simulator, it would be difficult to solve the mental violence, so what did he find?

    As far as she observes, among all the candidates in this competition, only herself realizes that this is an exam.

    The rest seem to be living their own lives, thinking that this is the real world.

    Especially Yu Zhi and Yu Yi, the two of them even wanted to actively trigger their own spiritual violence.

    If it is in a real environment, Lin Li can use the simulator to help them.

    But this was during the exam, and she didn't dare to bring up the simulator with the two brothers and sisters in front of everyone, especially when she didn't know how many monitoring teachers were watching.

    Therefore, she can only try to guide these two people not to trigger the mental violence, otherwise it is difficult to say what the consequences will be.

    Ju Yang and Ling Jiuheng don't need to worry, their minds are not on this at all.

    Now the first thing is to meet up with teammates and let them realize that this is in the exam, otherwise they are obviously very passive in the face of Gal who has power and financial resources.

    Lin Li now has to look at Yu Zhi and Yu Yi, and also research projects with his "teacher", so he has no time and energy to pay attention to Gal.

    So how to do it?

    Even her own awakening did not dare to be too obvious in the exam. After all, the question this time was too outrageous, and she could not guess the intention of the examiner behind it.

    If all candidates don't realize that this is an exam, but real life, then it's normal for them not to understand the dangers of psychic violence, and there's nothing wrong with setting this goal.

    But once a candidate realizes that this is an exam, such as Ju Yang or Gal, then according to the consensus of the outer stars, mental violence is completely impossible to cure.

    They can't bet their lives on this exam.

    So what's the point of this test?

    From this line of thinking, the examiner should think that no candidate can awaken.

    This test can continue so that examiners can grade by looking at the performance of candidates.

    So she should hide her awakening from the exam, and try to get as high a score as possible from the examiner in this state.

    In this case, she can't directly tell her teammates, we are taking an exam, wake up! Moreover, it is estimated that he will be regarded as a lunatic. Obviously, under the current test setting, the probability of success is not high.