Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Lin Li and the others followed General Ling back to the main star, where they will head to Chaos Star Territory after resting for a while.

    After this exam, the mental strength of Lin Li and the others also stabilized at the S level, and this terrifying upgrade speed also spread to the upper levels of the federation.

    At this point they were discussing the amount of supplies they were going to provide to the Daylight Squad.

    "I suggest giving it at the highest level! Because I am very optimistic about their leader Lin Li, with her there, their team can even burst out with SS-level mental power, which is very advantageous in Chaos Star Region!"

    It was General Ling who spoke. He couldn't be more clear about Lin Li, a person who can control his mental power to explode to SS level and defeat the mother of insects is definitely a genius worth investing in advance!

    The old man opposite him frowned and said with disapproval: "General Ling, we don't give more materials to whoever is better, what we want is return! Their captain Lin Li is very powerful, but now they There are only 4 people in our team, which is a disadvantage compared to the other 5-person teams!"

    These words also spoke to the hearts of others, and they all knew clearly that a member of the Sunlight team turned out to be a Zerg disguised as a Zerg. of!

    However, they have carefully checked the remaining 4 people, and they are all genuine human beings.

    Although it has been found out that they did not have any collusion with the Zerg, they just formed a temporary team, but so unclear, isn't it easy to die in the Chaos Star Territory?

    And they don't want to add new people, how can they play against a team of 5 other people with only 4 of them?

    If it wasn't for the early promotion to S-rank mental power in the game, they would never have the opportunity to go to Chaos Star Territory!

    The middle-aged man next to the old man also agreed, "General Ling, your request is a bit too much, they are just candidates from Junk Star, how can they be treated the same as the Legion and the teams of the three major families? "

    That's right, and the captain's SS-level mental power probably happened by accident, so you don't have to worry too much!"

    "Even if it's ordinary supplies, in the eyes of their team, it's probably a windfall!"

    General Ling was angry when he heard this. Gotta slapped the table, "What are you all thinking? Their strength is obvious to all, who can stop the SS rank insect mother? They should get the best treatment if they are so strong!"

    "General Ling, calm down! "

    Yes! Isn't this a discussion? Isn't it normal that there are different voices in the discussion? " "Yes! The

    Federation entrusts this responsibility to everyone here, that is to trust your judgment, General Ling, you have your judgment, we , also have our judgment!"

    The whole meeting began to discuss buzzingly. Even though General Ling’s mental power level was strong, it was difficult for a lone tree to form a forest. In the end, the material level of the Sunlight Squad was rated as: general materials.

    This General Ling was so angry that he slammed out the door, shouting as he walked: "Sooner or later, you old guys will regret it!"

    "Every one is really blind!"

    "Shame to be with you!"

    Until the voice gradually disappeared.

    And the old guys in the room looked at each other with deep meaning.